Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-15-2007   #101
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carr-Schwab-Williams-Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
You speak in truths? how amusing..
How is there any truth to VY throwing to Lendale White? How retarded is that?

Your ignorance and the fact you have no clue of your rival rosters might be reason for what you think is true..

Bill...Get a clue about what you're talking about before you start ranting juvenile comments.

So far.. this is what you look like to me..
Is LenDale White a running back for the Tinnbreads? Isn't VY a QB (sort of) for the Tinnbreads? Do QB's throw to their running backs coming out of the backfield? Are Titans not the inbred children of Uranus??

Its official, both White and Young are on the roster: Tinnbreads Roster

Link for you: Football 101 for Girls

Okay... I'm done. At least, Blazing Arrow, Bipolar Titan, and ChildressTitanMan are knowledgable and we can have some interesting discussions AND fun jabbing back and forth....
Old 06-15-2007   #102
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Pitbull ... should'nt you be a Vick fan ?

Lendale White would come out of the backfield to catch a pass .... there is such a play .

Oh well you still have Bennett and Wade to throw too .
Naah..
Dumping the two is probably the best thing Fish has done in the entire offseason.

We do however have David Givens, Roby, Brandon Jones and rookie Paul Williams to throw to if that means anything.

Probably not in comparison to all the talent which you have on the receieving side of the ball..

Oh wait.. who’s going to throw to them..
Oh nevermind.... Atlanta’s backup QB.

Good luck with that..

And this:

PitBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #103
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Specnatz.... Polish this kid off!!
Old 06-15-2007   #104
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Is LenDale White a running back for the Tinnbreads? Isn't VY a QB (sort of) for the Tinnbreads? Do QB's throw to their running backs coming out of the backfield? Are Titans not the inbred children of Uranus??
absolutely pathetic.

And to think i actually took the time to read that..

You're right tho about trolls having to look around first before sharing thoughts with the members.. By doing so I could have avoided sharing thoughts with a (no-sense) foil-muncher such as you..
Old 06-15-2007   #105
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Naah..
Dumping the two is probably the best thing Fish has done in the entire offseason.

We do however have David Givens, Roby, Brandon Jones and rookie Paul Williams to throw to if that means anything.

Probably not in comparison to all the talent which you have on the receieving side of the ball..

Oh wait.. who’s going to throw to them..
Oh nevermind.... Atlanta’s backup QB.

Good luck with that..

And this:

Well any backup QB can throw better than vy if you go by that mighty 32nd ranked 51.5% passing. So it does not matter what wr are there because no one to get them the ball unless they create running plays for them.

Mario will be just fine and I am perfectly happy having him.

Old 06-15-2007   #106
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me add, that you came here to try and troll and insult the Texans about getting rid of a QB how did a wonderful completion rating but when you only throw 5 yard slant passes, you better complete it, well unless you have the worst completion percentage in the league. When you have a worse completion % than the oakland raiders you know you do not a have a QB but rather a runningback/wr playing the QB position.

Seriously if you are going to talk smack at least bring it and make a good point, but know you came here with some weak ass attempt and sucked doing it. Now go ask mom, dad or your gerbal for some better smack talk or better yet let people with a few more IQ points to do it so you do not embarrasse the rest of possum hollar.
Old 06-15-2007   #107
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Let me add, that you came here to try and troll and insult the Texans about getting rid of a QB how did a wonderful completion rating but when you only throw 5 yard slant passes, you better complete it, well unless you have the worst completion percentage in the league. When you have a worse completion % than the oakland raiders you know you do not a have a QB but rather a runningback/wr playing the QB position.

Seriously if you are going to talk smack at least bring it and make a good point, but know you came here with some weak ass attempt and sucked doing it. Now go ask mom, dad or your gerbal for some better smack talk or better yet let people with a few more IQ points to do it so you do not embarrasse the rest of possum hollar.
Great… Now let me say that I did not initiate the smack nor did I make ‘wacko’ statements by giving credit to Carr for putting up with the weak protection he had during his 5 years in Houston.

Bringing in Schaub might sound like the right thing to do to a desperate franchise such as yours, yet i don't see how it makes sense to replace one QB with another who probably won’t do any better under the current system..

Competing for last place in the division for the last five years doesn’t really put you in a position to mock any other QB or franchise but yours. I really don’t think my smack was initiated but more in a response to some of the retarded so called fans posting in your forum.

Good luck to you.. Hope you end the season with more wins than losses. Can’t wait to hear what you’ll be mooing then.
Sponsored links
Old 06-15-2007   #108
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Specnatz.... Polish this kid off!!
This thread took a terrible turn ...
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #109
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
I really don’t think my smack was initiated but more in a response to some of the retarded so called fans posting in your forum.
Hey they are so called fans of the titans, yet they are on the Texans board, but what can you expect but retarded postings from them.
Old 06-15-2007   #110
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Now that your back, we can get it on track......

Just give me a minute to read Specnatz' posts.... I wont bother with that kids drivel..
Old 06-15-2007   #111
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This why I'm for year around schooling .
Old 06-15-2007   #112
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Pittbull is misunderstood. He is actually a really knowledgable football guy, pretty funny. I think his post was meant to bring life back to the thread and take a different angle on it.

If you look back at the post Pitbull was not the first one to throw a stone, he gave a perspective and Specnatz lashed back with:

Quote:
It shows you know nothing about football or the Texans or Carr or watched any games and you only looked at the stat sheet. Nice job.
You swat a pitbull in the nose I would expect it to chomp back.
Old 06-15-2007   #113
real

Quote:

Much like I'd expect one Titan to take up for another.

Your attempt to make it seem like pittbull wasn't talking smack is weak at best.

He is a fan of the Titans questioning Texans management. Yeah, I'm sure his concerns are legit.
Old 06-15-2007   #114
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Pittbull is misunderstood. He is actually a really knowledgable football guy, pretty funny. I think his post was meant to bring life back to the thread and take a different angle on it.

If you look back at the post Pitbull was not the first one to throw a stone, he gave a perspective and Specnatz lashed back with:

Unless that pitbull has no teeth and has been nuetered
Old 06-15-2007   #115
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

He who cast the first bone .
Old 06-15-2007   #116
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Much like I'd expect one Titan to take up for another.

Your attempt to make it seem like pittbull wasn't talking smack is weak at best.

He is a fan of the Titans questioning Texans management. Yeah, I'm sure his concerns are legit.
Like I stuck up for UTVinceYoung
Old 06-15-2007   #117
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

BA, I will give you the benefit of the doubt with pitbull, but really, we are tired of re-hashing the Carr thing. Bottom Line, is that it was time for the Texans (and Carr for that matter) to move on.. DC may make it back, but he was never going to do it here.
Old 06-15-2007   #118
real

Quote:
Like I stuck up for UTVinceYoung
My bad for not studying your post history. I don't even know who that is.
Old 06-15-2007   #119
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 277976 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Pittbull is misunderstood. He is actually a really knowledgable football guy....
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittBull
I've always reserved a little bit of admiration for Carr and the way his game elevated over the five years as a starter while noting last years comp% as one of the highest in the league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
He is a fan of the Titans questioning Texans management.
I really don't know how any fan of a Bud Adams team can question another team's management.

The Texans are only five years old. Is there really that much sport in kicking a relatively new franchise that came into the league under the harshest of expansion deals?

Seriously, I envision Titans fans kicking the canes out from old folks, just because it makes them feel like the men they want to be in their heads.
Old 06-15-2007   #120
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Seriously, I envision Titans fans kicking the canes out from old folks, just because it makes them feel like the men they want to be in their heads.
Pretty much.

I freely acknowledge that we've been on of the worst teams in the leauge since inception.

But if you are the fan of another team and feel the need to come to our site and talk smack, it doesn't say a whole lot positive about the state of your franchise.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read