Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-28-2004   #1
chadthedrummer7
Rookie

Smile So who LOVES the GB Packers?

So in 4 weeks the World Famous Green Bay Packers are coming to YOUR town. Do you think your boys are ready? Green bay started off real bad in the early weeks of this season, but in the last 2 weeks... they are lookin like the great caliber team that they are. So be ready, cause on Nov. 21st---The PACK is comin to YOUR TOWN! Catch me way up in nose bleed because for some reason this was the highest price seat for the WHOLE YEAR! Section 621!~ But it will be great just to see Favre kick some Texans tail! oh yeah...

See ya in the parking lot for Tailgating!
chadthedrummer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #2
Low Life
Rookie

Default no ****...

i thought i was about to have to slip my monitor a little tongue.
Low Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #3
Titanico

I love the GB Packers....we defeat them historicaly at Lambeau Field...48-28.

I loved that game.

Does that counts? :woot
Old 10-28-2004   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I LIKE the Packers..well Favre anyway. I really like the way he plays and I admire the fact that he's so tough.

And I agree. Please drop the yellow. It's headache inducing.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #5
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Yellow is one TOUGH color!!! :woot ..yeah right!

Hey Chad! Any luck finding any of these guys yet?

JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #6
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

jamal with a V. javon walker is pretty good. he is on my fantasy team too!!! no more yellow font please - it hurts my eyes.

i cant wait to see the pack and texans go at it. and since im going to be at home watching it i get to see the SKYCAM in action. the only bad thing is that joe will be talking. :hehe:
Old 10-28-2004   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

How about this one? Compliments of Sassy....

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-28-2004   #8
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Well ....he was either scared away!.. or went to get reinforcement .. :hehe:
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #9
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanico
I love the GB Packers....we defeat them historicaly at Lambeau Field...48-28.

I loved that game.

Does that counts? :woot

I sure do hope you guys beat another team cause i'm getting tired of hearing you brag about beating the packers !!!!! So did your Message board dissolve along with your hopes of making the playoffs ?????
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #10
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Trivia time.

The Packers have never lost in Houston. They were 3-0 in that dirty domed building that so sadly stands silent in the orange lot. Ironically, the Oilers (at least while they were in Houston) never lost at Lambeau. They were 3-0 there as well.

The last time the Packers were in Houston was 1992. They beat the Oilers 16-14. Even though that loss dropped the Oilers to 8-6 and gave the division title to the Steelers, the Oilers recovered to win their last two games to finish 10-6. Little did we know that we were only weeks away from the biggest choke job in history (35-3).

Guess who was calling the offensive plays for the Oilers that day? You may be surprised. It wasn't Kevin Gilbride. He was out recovering from his cancer surgery. Moon wasn't playing either. Cody played QB that day.

Last edited by aj.; 10-28-2004 at 09:45 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #11
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Ok Ok come on over here and beat us,,,,i mean kind of like you beat the titans and bears at home,,,,hmmm hey we beat the titans too LOL !!!! Ok Ok sorry didnt mean to make fun of the packers i mean hey yall beat Carolina BRAVO !!!!! Brett will want to retire after we make him look like a fool on national Tv .
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #12
gcolby
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Trivia time.

Guess who was calling the offensive plays for the Oilers that day? You may be surprised. It wasn't Kevin Gilbride. He was out recovering from his cancer surgery. Moon wasn't playing either. Cody played QB that day.
Thanks for the trivia, aj. Now, are you gonna tell us who was calling the plays, so I can breathe again?
gcolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #13
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Trivia time.
Guess who was calling the offensive plays for the Oilers that day?
Well, the Oilers only put up 14 points. So it must have been Chris Palmer calling the plays.
Old 10-28-2004   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Lucky when you grow up and get out of school you might have a chance to take in the fact that we are growing a team. Get off of Chris Palmers back untill you have the credentials to talk that ****.
Old 10-28-2004   #15
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, I am a cheesehead. But they are now my second team.......
GO TEXANS!!!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #16
caveatemptor
Rookie

How can someone not like the Packers? The tradition of that team and town is the stuff every sports franchise longs for. The Packers also have the classiest player in perhaps all of professional sports in Favre. It will be different having to root against them when they come to town, but it's only for one week.
caveatemptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #17
Titanico

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
I sure do hope you guys beat another team cause i'm getting tired of hearing you brag about beating the packers !!!!! So did your Message board dissolve along with your hopes of making the playoffs ?????
No...the Titans Online Messge Board is doing well...thanks for asking!

And the win against the Packers was HUGE....and I can't get tired of that great MNF the Titans played!!
Old 10-29-2004   #18
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So who LOVES the GB Packers?
*Raises Hand*

Not Me...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #19
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Well, the Oilers only put up 14 points. So it must have been Chris Palmer calling the plays.
You are correct
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #20
El_DudeArino
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to El_DudeArino Send a message via Yahoo to El_DudeArino
Default Packers Stink

You are going to be disapointed. You paid alot because you ain't a Texan, hehehehe!!!!!
El_DudeArino is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read