Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-23-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL arrests 2000-2007

http://www.signonsandiego.com/more/n...sts/index.html

4 Texans on the list: Weary, Coleman, Bryan Pittman and
Quote:
11/6/04 Matt Schaub Atlanta QB Arrested in Virginia and charged with assault and battery. Acquitted
I should also mention that the charges against Weary were dropped, and Pittmna was also acquitted. Nice to see that the Texans have a relativly sparkling record in this department.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post

11/6/04 Matt Schaub Atlanta QB Arrested in Virginia and charged with assault and battery. Acquitted

I should also mention that the charges against Weary were dropped, and Pittmna was also acquitted. Nice to see that the Texans have a relativly sparkling record in this department.

It means it went to trial and he was found not guilty. I do not think putting this info out there is anything but trying to
Old 04-23-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
It means it went to trial and he was found not guilty. I do not think putting this info out there is anything but trying to
I know what accwuited means, I mena that just saying they were arrested with out stating that either a) the charges were dropped ala Weary or b) they were acquitted, or in other words found innocent, should be mentioned along with the fact that they were arrested.

I had nevered heard of Schaub's incident and would be curious to know the details.

As for this information just being released to stir things up, please explain why you feel that way. All of it is public record and with the comish threatening to not only punnish players but also teams it's nice to know that the Texans are way down on his list.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:

Now my smack arsenal is complete
!!!
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #5
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I had nevered heard of Schaub's incident and would be curious to know the details.
Here you go. Acquitted: It's Schaub, not Schwab

Old 04-23-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Hilarious, but this just proves that sometimes, people are out to get money for nothing.

As far as it being released to stirr things up? Simple, because Ms Pacman and boywonder henry get into trouble repeatedly, this has to be brought up? This goes for anyone who was accussed of trouble only once without any further transgretions and it was found to be not guilty. Why does someone have to keep having this thrown in there face? Freedom of info or not, does anyone have to keep reliving it over and over for the rest of their lives?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read