Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2008   #1861
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Ewwwwwwww....

They kinda look like cousins........and I mean it.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #1862
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Maybe that was taken at Dante's Nashville estate?
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #1863
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX View Post
They kinda look like cousins........and I mean it.

I think they call that "kissing cousins"
Old 01-10-2008   #1864
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think they call that "kissing cousins"
I call that gross, A woman with facial hair

98 and counting
Old 01-10-2008   #1865
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I call that gross, A woman with facial hair

98 and counting
Didn't your old girlfriend have facial hair?... The one that threw the drink in my face (in front of the chick that I was dating at the time)????!
Old 01-10-2008   #1866
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
You may want to go ALLLLLLLLL the way back some 95+ pages. I ridicule plenty...

Psssssss.... and I sometimes help Diapher with ideas and lead-ins.
True I should have been more specific..ridicule in the sense of posting pictures of your own (of Dante). If you aren't with us, you're against us. But if you are behind the scenes with DiapHer, I won't accuse you anymore of being a Dante sympathizer.

We can't have any moles in this operation.

After investigating the first 5-6 pages -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill
In fact, I will sporting the black socks and sandals this Saturday at the Draft Party!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill
Very important safety tip... Thanks Ted. Although when I used to cook in the nude, I would still wear my black socks.
I think Bill deserves everything coming to him in this thread. I think he likes Dante and his black socks.

Last edited by ledzeppelin229; 01-10-2008 at 03:01 PM.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #1867
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
True I should have been more specific..ridicule in the sense of posting pictures of your own (of Dante). If you aren't with us, you're against us. But if you are behind the scenes with DiapHer, I won't accuse you anymore of being a Dante sympathizer.

We can't have any moles in this operation.
Old 01-10-2008   #1868
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Spanish Inquisition. Didn't expect it?

Old 01-10-2008   #1869
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Spanish Inquisition. Didn't expect it?
Dude... I really have no idea what you are talking about.. Maybe its my sobriety today...
Old 01-10-2008   #1870
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Dude... I really have no idea what you are talking about.. Maybe its my sobriety today...
Offseason drives some of us insane....its happening early this time.

Old 01-10-2008   #1871
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

32 more posts to go... I think we'll reach 100.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #1872
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Undoubtedly. Unless I get distracted by a computer game or go buy food since all I have left in the house is candy, I'll probably be posting crap on here for awhile longer.

Old 01-10-2008   #1873
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Offseason drives some of us insane....its happening early this time.
I view this as the pre-offseason. My teams are done, but football is still going on. I guess it is a way to slowly wean myself off football instead of going cold turkey.

I can't post anymore, my cat has decided to get affectionate and is rubbing all over the keyboard and the mouse. Typing this much has taken forever, because I have to keep fixing his additions.

Old 01-10-2008   #1874
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

SOB...I had some chocolate next to my computer....but didn't realize my laptop was putting out enough heat on that side to somewhat melt it. Unfortunate...good thing it was all in the wrappers still.

Old 01-10-2008   #1875
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I view this as the pre-offseason. My teams are done, but football is still going on. I guess it is a way to slowly wean myself off football instead of going cold turkey.

I can't post anymore, my cat has decided to get affectionate and is rubbing all over the keyboard and the mouse. Typing this much has taken forever, because I have to keep fixing his additions.

True theres still some stuff going on. And the draft to look forward to. Maybe when classes start back and some friends get back in San Marcos I won't resort to the message board to harass people (Sorry Bill).

Old 01-10-2008   #1876
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ewwwwwwww....

Please...
Sweet mother of mercy...
make
it
STOP!!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #1877
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

98 pages and counting....

99 woop
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #1878
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX View Post
98 pages and counting....

99 woop

It still says 98 to me....come on thread...you can do it!

Old 01-10-2008   #1879
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Those hairs were coming out of the wart on her nose Bill, She had used a spell to make me thing she was ok.
her comes 99
Old 01-10-2008   #1880
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

And I believe that Diapher has the right to post the funniest picture ever on the 100th thread page what do yall think

99?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read