Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2007   #701
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

I feel like this damn cat in this cat-washing machine. It reminds me of this thread, and experiment gone wrong that I'm trapped in.

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #702
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I can see the resemblance, especially the washing part, hmmmmm.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #703
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I feel like this damn cat in this cat-washing machine. It reminds me of this thread, and experiment gone wrong that I'm trapped in.

Thats AWESOME!!!
Old 07-11-2007   #704
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I can see the resemblance, especially the washing part, hmmmmm.

Old 07-11-2007   #705
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 07-11-2007   #706
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Old 07-11-2007   #707
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Sponsored links
Old 07-11-2007   #708
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

So much wrongness, so much time for wrongness.....
Old 07-11-2007   #709
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we need to talk to TxDavid and see if he can add some of these to his tailgating table...

And note to self...Remember to get good head shots of Dante this year...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com

Last edited by BullPenPhotos; 07-11-2007 at 03:49 PM.
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #710
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Dude, you gave them some more ideas! It's not like they needed any.

Funny stuff.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #711
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
I think we need to talk to TxDavid and see if he can add some of these to his tailgating table...

With 37+ pages of this, I think TxDavid would need a completely separate table...

Perfect.... Dante's own table.
Old 07-11-2007   #712
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Remember, I am technically behind you in the stands.......so you better watch out.

Plus, I have that picture of you and the priest checking out the cheerleaders on the sideline, bucko.
Old 07-11-2007   #713
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Meanwhile, "the Black Socks Mod" sports one of the pictures from this thread as his avatar.... Oh, the irony!!
Old 07-11-2007   #714
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Meanwhile, "the Black Socks Mod" sports one of the pictures from this thread as his avatar.... Oh, the irony!!
I do like that picture.

How many times can you say "hey, did you know the moderator in the football message board that I go to has ridden in the back of a cop car with Paris Hilton....and enjoyed it"?
Old 07-12-2007   #715
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I do like that picture.

How many times can you say "hey, did you know the moderator in the football message board that I go to has ridden in the back of a cop car with Paris Hilton....and enjoyed it"?
Alright... I'll buy that one.
Old 07-12-2007   #716
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, I took it over to our board on the Ladies thread! This is one of the funniest threads I have read on ANY board!! Sorry Dante', I felt that I needed to do it. Everyone needs to laugh!!
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #717
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Right on CC...................... Dante's bad and he's NATIONWIDE!!!!!
Old 07-12-2007   #718
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Right on CC...................... Dante's bad and he's NATIONWIDE!!!!!
Het gets around.

Old 07-12-2007   #719
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Ok, I took it over to our board on the Ladies thread! This is one of the funniest threads I have read on ANY board!! Sorry Dante', I felt that I needed to do it. Everyone needs to laugh!!
Oh good god, I hope it's not true.

*runs and checks raiderfans.net quickly*
Old 07-12-2007   #720
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, I put it in the everything else forum. Hahaha!!
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read