Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-19-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oakland has started negotiations with...

Both Russell and Johnson.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I wonder if Grueden has pulled any more of his hair out? It's not a surprise that these two are teh two the Raiders are thinking about, it just means that the draft is getting clsoe and things are starting to get serious.

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 04-21-2007 at 05:58 PM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Very interesting.

Why haven't there been as many private workouts as there were laast year?

I can't recall hearing that anyone ha sbeen work outed by anyone pretty much.
Old 04-21-2007   #3
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 305 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I wonder if Gruden has pulled any more of his hair out?
Gruden?
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007   #4
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 58171 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Al Davis sits down to discuss negotiations.....

Al: Everything in the draft that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends up there in New York......are walking into a trap. As is your agents! It was I who allowed the NFL commishioner to know the location of Pac Man's wherabouts. I'm quite safe from your pitiful little negotiation. An entire legion of my best coahes awaits them.

Oh...I'm afraid the black hole will be quite operational when your drafted teammates arrive.

Your agents have lost. And your friends in New York for the draft will not survive. There is no escape, my young apprentice. The NFC will die...as will your friends.

JaMarcus' eyes are full of rage. Calvin watches him.

Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.....
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Al Davis sits down to discuss negotiations.....

Al: Everything in the draft that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends up there in New York......are walking into a trap. As is your agents! It was I who allowed the NFL commishioner to know the location of Pac Man's wherabouts. I'm quite safe from your pitiful little negotiation. An entire legion of my best coahes awaits them.

Oh...I'm afraid the black hole will be quite operational when your drafted teammates arrive.

Your agents have lost. And your friends in New York for the draft will not survive. There is no escape, my young apprentice. The NFC will die...as will your friends.

JaMarcus' eyes are full of rage. Calvin watches him.

Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.....
Nice to know somebody has a good imagination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #6
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Think the Raiders would be better off with Brady Quinn but I can see the appeal of the other two to Al.

The Bucs apparently really want Johnson, so I could see the Raiders taking Johnson and trading him for a shed load of picks to the Bucs including the number 4 plus a 2nd and 3rd rounder
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read