Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-19-2007   #41
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The only thing L White will be eating up this season is yards, and possibly CC Brown if he gets in his way.
And a gross of Whoppers, a Big Mac of three hundred , 40 turduckens at Thanksgiving, a dozen dozen or so pizzas, his own weight in pudding, Vince Yong's wiegth in mayo, Jeff Fischer's wieght in bon-bons, the D-lines weight in pigs feet, enough food to feed several small african nations, and a six pack of Diet Coke. He's watching his waist line don'tch know.

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 04-19-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #42
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Fair enough, although CA isn't that the fruity state on the left coast?
si, cierta gente ignorante lo llama eso, pero "tree hugger" problabemente es mas corecto

Just wanted to make sure you completely understood my post...
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Beleive me when I tell you, you DONT want to re-hash the whole sloppy seconds thing.... Leave that one alone.. Please. It could be painfull for you and the hillbillies!!
Just because the team upgrades it's local does not make it sloppy seconds. Sloppy seconds would have been the Texans moving into the Astro Dome.
Old 04-19-2007   #44
Bradster592
Now In Canada!

Rep Power: 9 Bradster592 is a Pro BowlerBradster592 is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Coming from a Brit, now that is priceless.
For the record, I am quite svelte and have (almost) all my own teeth.

Bradster592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #45
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
si, cierta gente ignorante lo llama eso, pero "tree hugger" problabemente es mas corecto

Just wanted to make sure you completely understood my post...
Yeah, I'll admit high school spanish comes in handy.
Old 04-19-2007   #46
Bradster592
Now In Canada!

Rep Power: 9 Bradster592 is a Pro BowlerBradster592 is a Pro Bowler

Donde esta el pero?

Beer, pour favor!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd...that's it for me and Spanish!

Bradster592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #47
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Yeah, I'll admit high school spanish comes in handy.
It was in response to your CA smack.
Sponsored links
Old 04-19-2007   #48
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
It was in response to your CA smack.
I know, but we have need to speak Spanish here as well. At least our govenor speaks english, well atleast he speaks understandable english. I can't believe I get to use Rick Perry as a tool to bash another state. Who'd have ever thought?

And yeah my spelling sucks.
Old 04-20-2007   #49
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know, but we have need to speak Spanish here as well. At least our govenor speaks english, well atleast he speaks understandable english. I can't believe I get to use Rick Perry as a tool to bash another state. Who'd have ever thought?

And yeah my spelling sucks.
I was reading that too quickly...I saw "Rick Perry" and "tool" in the same sentence and thought you typed something quite different. Made me laugh, though.

Sad to see LenDale going down the Wong road in life. If he keeps this up, he'll be buffetted by problems like this forever. I see won ton of trouble in his future this season...
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #50
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Make the cheesy CA/TX insults stop!!
Old 04-21-2007   #51
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?
Dude, knew it was fake.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007   #52
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Since I watched this last night, then read this thread today. I understand it's a white woman, but maybe with some creative PS'ing it could become a pic of White after Golden Corral.

Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007   #53
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile View Post
I was reading that too quickly...I saw "Rick Perry" and "tool" in the same sentence and thought you typed something quite different. Made me laugh, though.

Sad to see LenDale going down the Wong road in life. If he keeps this up, he'll be buffetted by problems like this forever. I see won ton of trouble in his future this season...
nice lol

a Lendale White smiley
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007   #54
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post

a Lendale White smiley
This thread is hilarious.
Old 04-21-2007   #55
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

While at Dollywood ... Lendale White fell into a pond that hosted 20 alligators .

It was said to be tragic because Lendale ate 3 of them before he could be pulled to safety .
Old 04-27-2007   #56
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In recent NFL news, the commisioner has passed a new rule that wont allow food on the field to intice better play from the likes of one LenDale "I never met a buffet that I didn't like" White..
LenDale has been fitted with a GPS Monitor and is presently in the custody of Tim Purpura of the Houston Astros.

LenDale's bond prevents him from being within 500 yard of a Golden Corral, a Ryan's Steakhouse, or the Buffett at Kim Son or Golden Dragon.
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #57
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

This news is just funny to me, in so many ways.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #58
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm beginning to get concerned about LenDale.

Last edited by STEEL BLUE TEXANS; 05-09-2007 at 07:41 PM.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #59
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

made that a while back. not one of my better efforts, but it gets the point across.
Old 05-09-2007   #60
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post

made that a while back. not one of my better efforts, but it gets the point across.

I'm scared for that cheeseburger.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read