Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-19-2007   #21
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

When I clicked on this link, I thought it was in the NFL forum. Obviously, it was not.

This will take some getting used to.
Old 04-19-2007   #22
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
When I clicked on this link, I thought it was in the NFL forum. Obviously, it was not.

This will take some getting used to.
Gotcha!!
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #23
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I don't think so, I love it because it just proves that the Jags are better then teh Titans in all catergories, even man boobage.
Everything accept standing and record.

All you really proved is that Sandmich has better boobs then the lady standing next to him, and that you have a man boob fetish.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #24
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Everything accept standing and record.

All you really proved is that Sandmich has better boobs then the lady standing next to him, and that you have a man boob fetish.
If I've got a man-boob fetish you've got a Gary Coleman thing going on that just ain't natural.
Old 04-19-2007   #25
Bradster592
Now In Canada!

Rep Power: 9 Bradster592 is a Pro BowlerBradster592 is a Pro Bowler

When we play the 'Toothless ones' the D will have to wear a piece of lettuce on their helmets - White's pathological fear of salad will ensure he never crosses the game-line!

Bradster592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #26
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I've got a man-boob fetish you've got a Gary Coleman thing going on that just ain't natural.
I was just pointing out similarities in the way they look. You do realize the first pic was of Leftwich right?

The man boob thing seems to be something you are studying and have taken time to actually compare size. I think in on of the posts you reference his cup size. Another you reference a picture that you can not find that shows off his man boobs.
Old 04-19-2007   #27
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradster592 View Post
When we play the 'Toothless ones' the D will have to wear a piece of lettuce on their helmets - White's pathological fear of salad will ensure he never crosses the game-line!

Coming from a Brit, now that is priceless.
Sponsored links
Old 04-19-2007   #28
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
I was just pointing out similarities in the way they look. You do realize the first pic was of Leftwich right?

The man boob thing seems to be something you are studying and have taken time to actually compare size. I think in on of the posts you reference his cup size. Another you reference a picture that you can not find that shows off his man boobs.
I couldn't find the picture on the net, I didn't think of searching it our on your myspace page. I'm sorry I'm sure you've got nothing but pictures of VY there...like that obsession ain't a little scary.
Old 04-19-2007   #29
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I couldn't find the picture on the net, I didn't think of searching it our on your myspace page. I'm sorry I'm sure you've got nothing but pictures of VY there...like that obsession ain't a little scary.
All I know is I don't have one in my sig .... anymore.
Old 04-19-2007   #30
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

What funny to me is you dog LW for his size but he out preformed in YPC every runner on the Texans last season.
Old 04-19-2007   #31
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
What funny to me is you dog LW for his size but he out preformed in YPC every runner on the Texans last season.
I don't think so:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by...ld_category=RB

Cook: 6.0
Taylor: 4.4
Dayne: 4.1
White: 4.0

I don't about the math the teach in Possum Hollow, but 6, 4.4 and 4.1 are all larger then 4.0.
Old 04-19-2007   #32
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Titans | White arrested
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:51:19 -0700

Mike Duffy, of Titans.com, reports that Titans running back LenDale White was arrested last night after an altercation with a local restaurant owner. Apparently the man, a Mr. Jimmy Wong, requested that White leave his restaurant after he consumed what Mr. Wong described as a week's worth of chicken and dumplings. Neither Mr. White nor his agent could be reached for comments.
Well now ... it's obvious he's hanging with Pacman .

A night of hitting the reefer and you can't get enough chicken and dumplings .
Old 04-19-2007   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All I know is I don't have one in my sig .... anymore. :
**Sighs and smiles**
Old 04-19-2007   #34
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I don't think so:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by...ld_category=RB

Cook: 6.0
Taylor: 4.4
Dayne: 4.1
White: 4.0

I don't about the math the teach in Possum Hollow, but 6, 4.4 and 4.1 are all larger then 4.0.
Ha, I blew that one. Oh well, I would rather have LW then anything that is being called a RB for the Texans.

Even Green, something about Green Bays sloppy seconds just does not do it for me ....

I'm from CA BTW. Most of the TT regs know that but "Possum Hollow" jokes really?
Old 04-19-2007   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In recent NFL news, the commisioner has passed a new rule that wont allow food on the field to intice better play from the likes of one LenDale "I never met a buffet that I didn't like" White..
Old 04-19-2007   #36
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Ha, I blew that one. Oh well, I would rather have LW then anything that is being called a RB for the Texans.

Even Green, something about Green Bays sloppy seconds just does not do it for me ....

I'm from CA BTW. Most of the TT regs know that but "Possum Hollow" jokes really?
Fair enough, although CA isn't that the fruity state on the left coast?
Old 04-19-2007   #37
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In recent NFL news, the commisioner has passed a new rule that wont allow food on the field to intice better play from the likes of one LenDale "I never met a buffet that I didn't like" White..
As long as the half time buffet is still allowed Lendale will be fine. Think the Titans prepare 2 buffets, one for Lendale on for the rest of the team?
Old 04-19-2007   #38
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

The only thing L White will be eating up this season is yards, and possibly CC Brown if he gets in his way.
Old 04-19-2007   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

Beleive me when I tell you, you DONT want to re-hash the whole sloppy seconds thing.... Leave that one alone.. Please. It could be painfull for you and the hillbillies!!
Old 04-19-2007   #40
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only thing L White will be eating up this season is yards, and possibly CC Brown if he gets in his way.
Lendale will be a guard by then .

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read