Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-18-2007   #1
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How are the Titans going to be?

We all know the Titans will not be in the playoffs again this year, but what will their record be?
I say 7-9
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

5-11, last in the AFC South.

No pac-man, Lendale eating his way through several buffets, no #1 or #2 receiver, and who knows if Haynesworth will explode again this year.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

6-10. To many personnel losses and a locker room that could go south quick.
Old 04-18-2007   #4
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Hard to say. A couple of bad attitudes - one of which the league took care of this year. They didn't do much in free agency although they have a lot of draft picks.

But - they have a winning mentality and are coming off of a lot of success in the latter part of last season when they finished 6-1. They have a very experienced coaching staff that has had success of its own.

Success breeds success. 10-6.
Old 04-18-2007   #5
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

They have Vince. He is ten wins by himself. I expect the Titans to go 15-1.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #6
UTVinceYoung
Play To Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
We all know the Titans will not be in the playoffs again this year, but what will their record be?
I say 7-9
when will teh Texans ever make it to a playoff game?
UTVinceYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Did they move them to ConferenceUSA or something? District 17-5A?

The only way Vince Young is worth ten wins by himself to the Titans is if they're playing teams from VFW Post 177, St. Pius Orphanage, and Our Lady of Extreme Gastric Disorder Charity Hospital.

In the NFL Vince Young is not worth ten wins by himself. He's not worth 5 wins by himself. In fact I'm pretty sure that Vince Young all by himself is 0-16 on the year and picking first in next years draft.

I think he should take a defensive end too. Offense is thin but he doesn't have anybody at all on defense.
Old 04-18-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVinceYoung View Post
when will teh Texans ever make it to a playoff game?
Never Vince will not allow it.

Old 04-19-2007   #9
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
I knew you liked Young. I think you are over estimating our # of wins though.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #10
Bradster592
Now In Canada!

Rep Power: 9 Bradster592 is a Pro BowlerBradster592 is a Pro Bowler

I reckon they'll win 8 or 9.........

..........then they'll be overcome by the urge to 'kick back and whittle some..'

Bradster592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #11
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I knew you liked Young. I think you are over estimating our # of wins though.
Well I didn't take into account the playoffs. So let me revise my guess to a masterful 18-1.

Old 04-19-2007   #12
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well I didn't take into account the playoffs. So let me revise my guess to a masterful 18-1.
Optimistic, I like it. How many yards do you think L White will rack up for us? I say 1250, but I would like to hear your opinion on the matter.
Old 04-19-2007   #13
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Optimistic, I like it. How many yards do you think L White will rack up for us? I say 1250, but I would like to hear your opinion on the matter.
Oh Lendale, the reincarnation, of The Bus. He should get at least 20 TDs and more yards than Henry did last season. Vince wouldn't have him do any less.

Old 04-19-2007   #14
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Do you feel it will all be on Young or do you think that Fisher will get the recognition he deserves?
Old 04-19-2007   #15
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Do you feel it will all be on Young or do you think that Fisher will get the recognition he deserves?
I believe that when they receive the trophy for winning the Super Bowl it will be the first time that a player (Vince) demands that he share the game MVP trophy with his coach (Fisher).

Shortly afterwards Mr. Adams will give Jeff the largest contract ever for a head football coach.

Old 04-19-2007   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I believe that when they receive the trophy for winning the Super Bowl it will be the first time that a player (Vince) demands that he share the game MVP trophy with his coach (Fisher).

Shortly afterwards Mr. Adams will give Jeff the largest contract ever for a head football coach.
Which brings up my next topic, what are your feelings on Mr. Adams? I know in the past you had a real hatred for the guy.
Old 04-19-2007   #17
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Which brings up my next topic, what are your feelings on Mr. Adams? I know in the past you had a real hatred for the guy.
He is a SAINT of a guy. He was right to move HIS team from Houston. The fans here betrayed his trust and refused to provide this AFL patriarc with a decent place to play.

Old 04-19-2007   #18
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like some people in this thread have been letting ole Vince Young teabag (potatoe sack) them for far to long. Can't see the sun with that big ole sack covering their eyes
Old 04-19-2007   #19
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He is a SAINT of a guy. He was right to move HIS team from Houston. The fans here betrayed his trust and refused to provide this AFL patriarc with a decent place to play.
I hope that was sarcastic. Bud Adams is a dingle berry. He asked for the Dome to renivated and it was, and while that was not yet paid off he said build me a new stadium and I am not putting one dime into it but I will make all the money from it I can. That possum that he calls his hair is about as classy as he is.
Old 04-19-2007   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
What should this "saint" do about Mr. Jones? Is he guilty or innocent? Does the punishment fit the "crimes"?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read