Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-13-2007   #1
waddy
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 waddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chargers game in San D

Hey everyone, looks like I am FINALLY going to get to see a live Texans game. Anyone who knows of me might remember that I live 60 miles from SD so I WILL be attending the game on October 28, God willing.

Anyway, my question is, are there any of you out there in Texas that will be making the trip over for the game. I know a few of you made it out for the San Fran game last season so I was thinking you might make it out for this one. I can't believe that the week after we play the Raiders in Oakland too.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who is planning a trip out west!!
waddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Waddy, I am definitely thinking about it. I'll just have to wait and see how the bucks fall, if ya know what I mean. I'm taking an expensive trip to NY in July, MAYBE try to make the Carolina game, not sure about that one yet, and I haven't found that rich sugardaddy to help pay for my expensive football habit yet. Just have to wait and see how things go. Would love to see you and Anieka again!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I am trying to get the wife to schedule a buisness trip out there conveniently around 10/28. I have not been to SD in about 15 years.
Old 04-15-2007   #4
waddy
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 waddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Waddy, I am definitely thinking about it. I'll just have to wait and see how the bucks fall, if ya know what I mean. I'm taking an expensive trip to NY in July, MAYBE try to make the Carolina game, not sure about that one yet, and I haven't found that rich sugardaddy to help pay for my expensive football habit yet. Just have to wait and see how things go. Would love to see you and Anieka again!!
Check your Private Messages when you get a chance!!
Old 04-18-2007   #5
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to the Chargers and Raiders game.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #6
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 572 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

SheTexan...need a roommate for your trip to SD??

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #7
waddy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
SheTexan...need a roommate for your trip to SD??
If you and SheTexan could both make it out it would be so cool. I missed not seeing you in Houston when I was there so I hope SheTexan and you can make it!!!
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read