Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2007   #61
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_General View Post
Hey DB, expect me and my band of friends to make a stop by y'alls place this weekend. And btw, pick 2 numbers between 1 and 55.
Man, you have to do it the game we'll be free-agent tailgaters! We'll be checking out some PAR-TAYS again this weekend, and will set up the TDC tailgate for the Chiefs game. We'll probably pass each other, so we'll surely try to trip you up with that big ol' heavy metal instrument you're cartin' around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Now we all know that is not true, you have no friends !
I have to lie to make friends. Speaking of which, have I told you how cool you are lately...
Old 08-24-2007   #62
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

[quote=Double Barrel;718501]Man, you have to do it the game we'll be free-agent tailgaters! We'll be checking out some PAR-TAYS again this weekend, and will set up the TDC tailgate for the Chiefs game. We'll probably pass each other, so we'll surely try to trip you up with that big ol' heavy metal instrument you're cartin' around. QUOTE]

Hey now, don't start referring to us as clowns again, let's not open that can of worms!

Just have your numbers ready, wherever we see you.
Old 09-19-2007   #63
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

My husband can't make the game so our tailgating group will consist of 3 teenage boys and 3 moms. We need some good food suggestions - we are cooking on a camp stove - no one has a portable grill. Last week we made breakfast tacos - that was great - but are looking for some new ideas for this week.

One of the moms is Irish, so she has the drinking beer thing down - but her football knowledge is based on a rugby background. We were at our middle schoolers football game last night, her son made some great tackles. The rugby thing doesn't hurt there. She was thrilled when I explained tailgating to her and that it was ok to bring beer.
Old 10-16-2007   #64
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to bump this thread, as I stated back in July I am going to be looking to tailgate with you guys.

So who will be there this weekend.
Dskillz
Double Barrel
Shinerbock Girl
Yellow Lot Yeller
TexansMojo
hobie - I met you at the Blue Crew a month ago, hope to see you again.

anyone else? are you guys usually around the same place or spread out, what's the scoop, how do I find ya?
Old 10-16-2007   #65
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

We'll be there as usual. Always happy to share a cold one and whatever is on the grill.
Old 10-16-2007   #66
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
We'll be there as usual. Always happy to share a cold one and whatever is on the grill.
Where do you guys usually set up at?
Old 10-16-2007   #67
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

We get there by 8am, and set up on the grass closest to the practice bubble, usually the first second or third rows. You'll find everyone we stick together. looking forward to meeting you!
Old 10-16-2007   #68
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I will look for you, I may pass along my cell phone number in a PM as well.
Old 10-16-2007   #69
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

We will be there as well. We are the full size school bus that parks on the concrete in front of texans mojo!! We have a 20x20 tent with a big screen tv under it!! Come by and I will have a cold one for you Hardcore!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #70
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
We will be there as well. We are the full size school bus that parks on the concrete in front of texans mojo!! We have a 20x20 tent with a big screen tv under it!! Come by and I will have a cold one for you Hardcore!!
Sounds like a plan! Thanks!
Old 10-18-2007   #71
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
I probably will be right next to this party. I usually am anyway.

I probably will breakout the Dom Davis throwback for this week.
Old 10-20-2007   #72
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

me and my girlfriend are in yellow, hope to make connections with some of you.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #73
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
me and my girlfriend are in yellow, hope to make connections with some of you.
Feel free to stop by and visit....I'll have The Dream with me for his first tailgate. We'll be on the sidewalk area pretty close to the bubble.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #74
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Feel free to stop by and visit....I'll have The Dream with me for his first tailgate. We'll be on the sidewalk area pretty close to the bubble.
me and dream are sposed to meet up sometime when i get there...i've got his cell, so i'll definitely be up that way. look forward to meeting you

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #75
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

My son and I will be there. This is our 3rd game this year driving up from Corpus Christi. I try and make at least 1 or 2 a season. I just bought a new weber Q200 for the occasion. We will be staying across the street at the Comfort Suites this time because I was really tired driving home after the Colts game.

I am bringing brats, chickens breasts rolled with jalapenos, sausage, burgers, sausage dip, and plenty of beer. I hope to meet some of you there.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #76
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

It was great to meet you both hardcore. Sorry you didn't find us before the game. I hope you enjoyed the game and thankyou so much for the magnet, it's on my very decorated truck!
Old 10-22-2007   #77
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
It was great to meet you both hardcore. Sorry you didn't find us before the game. I hope you enjoyed the game and thankyou so much for the magnet, it's on my very decorated truck!
It was great meeting you guys as well, we had a blast..... I still can't believe how the game ended!

I wasn't able to find Double Barrel or Yellow Lot Yeller, I hung out with the Texanfan2002114 and TexansPride over at the big white school bus.....thanks to all for the hospitality, I can't wait to do it again.
Old 10-22-2007   #78
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
It was great meeting you guys as well, we had a blast..... I still can't believe how the game ended!

I wasn't able to find Double Barrel or Yellow Lot Yeller, I hung out with the Texanfan2002114 and TexansPride over at the big white school bus.....thanks to all for the hospitality, I can't wait to do it again.
Did you make it to Shotgun30 at all?
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #79
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Did you make it to Shotgun30 at all?
I came by a couple of times, just really passing by...I did see one of the shotguns.....and I saw the Miller Lite girls riding by a few times. Mojo1 is even cooler in person!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read