Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-29-2007   #1
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Happy Birthday Earl!!

Earl Campbell is 52 today. Thanks for the memories and have a great Birthday.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy Birthday Earl!!

Guess you were watching PTI too huh....

Happy Bday Earl.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
Earl Campbell is 52 today. Thanks for the memories and have a great Birthday.
Right On Earl... Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for being a "Houston Oiler" - (not a titan...)

You were everything that is "good" about football and too bad some of the kids don't follow in your foot steps like: when scoring a touchdown - acting like you've been there before and toss the ball back to the ref...
Old 03-29-2007   #4
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
Guess you were watching PTI too huh....

Happy Bday Earl.
Actually saw it today's paper, but PTI did remind me about it.
Actually suprised that no one else had posted it yet.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #5
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bum Phillips on Earl:

Rogers sees daylight. Campbell makes daylight.

Happy Birthday Earl!
Old 03-29-2007   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Much love Earl you were one of a kind HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #7
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Birthday Earl, and thanks for the memories!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-29-2007   #8
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

The NFL poster I ever had was Patorini handing off to Earl. I think I was 5. I think my folks got it fom Whataburger.

Happy birthday to the best football player that ever laced 'em up in the state of Texas.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #9
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

52? Wow. Makes me feel old. I watched him play in college my Freshman year.

Happy Birthday to a legend. Thanks for everything you did for the Oilers and Houston.

I still have my Luv Ya Blue handkerchief I waved at the Dome every time you touched the ball. Thanks for the memories.
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #10
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler

happpy Birthday Old Man!!! Go #34!!!!!
Old 03-30-2007   #11
South Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 South Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotSouth Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Best wishes Earl, you truely were the one that made me a Houston Fan for life.

BTW, Got one more season in ya?
South Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #12
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected

Never seen him play but HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
potisyourfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #13
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by potisyourfriend View Post
Never seen him play but HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You missed one of the most feared RB's in NFL history. If you could find it, you ought to watch the Monday night game against Miami. Priceless

Happy B-Day TYLER ROSE

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read