Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-27-2007   #1
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Eric Moulds?

I know we cut Moulds, but has he signed anywhere yet? If not, I wonder if he would consider resigning now that we have a QB who might get him the ball a bit more?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Moulds?

interesting idea.....

What ever happend to Derrick Armstrong?...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
interesting idea.....

What ever happend to Derrick Armstrong?...
CFL

http://www.bluebombers.com/index.php...450&Itemid=162
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #4
JamesC
Lumberjack

Send a message via Yahoo to JamesC

What happened to Derrick Lewis? He looked great in the preseason then we never saw him again.
JamesC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #5
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

This is the what happened to Derek thread, I think it was what happened to Eric but got sidetracked.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #6
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
What happened to Derrick Lewis? He looked great in the preseason then we never saw him again.
He's an Austin Wrangler in the AFL. Sings a mean National Anthem.
Old 03-28-2007   #7
Jeffery
Rookie

I don't know if Moulds has signed anywhere. Could it be that he didnt have anything in his tank left?? I would think that he would at least be able to make the team again at a lower salary. We don't exactly have all stars at WR right now other than AJ
Jeffery is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-28-2007   #8
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post
I don't know if Moulds has signed anywhere. Could it be that he didnt have anything in his tank left?? I would think that he would at least be able to make the team again at a lower salary. We don't exactly have all stars at WR right now other than AJ
Thats why I am hoping we can resign him. He spent a year in the Kubiack system and probably knows the playbook well. My understanding in his requesting to be cut was based on the fact that Carr was not throwing to him. Well Carr is no longer in Htown and Schaub will be throwing to AJ and Owen. I wonder if Eric might be interested in returning now.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #9
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't we have to give him all his guaranteed money though?

So if we resign him after we've cut him we still have to work out a contract with a new bonus. so we'd essentially being paying him dbl. bonus. stranger things have happened though.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #10
Daonly
Veteran

Screw him I rather draft Steve Smith in the 3rd..
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #11
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

There's probably a reason Moulds hasn't been signed by another team.

He's grossly inflating his value.
Old 03-28-2007   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 228095 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it's best to just walk away from Eric Moulds. Chalk it all up to a learning experience if necessary but go find someone else. I've got nothing against Moulds and really hoped he would work out for us but the way his release went down I think we're better off without him.

If he had been the kind of player we want here he would have at least waited to see if any changes were going to be made before asking to be let go.
Old 03-28-2007   #13
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

I believe moulds signed with the eagles.
Old 03-28-2007   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavoritetexan42 View Post
I believe moulds signed with the eagles.
I haven't seen that anywhere, yet. Did it happen today?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #15
aproberts03
Rookie

moulds didn't sign with the eagles..the only new reciever to sign with the eagles was kevin curtis from the rams
aproberts03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #16
tazz113
Rookie

He Hasnt Hooked up with any team yet!
NewOrleans is Talking to him ,New England & Jacksonville
But you guys are right (Carr Is the reason he Left) Cant use the man only when you are (3rd & 9) Then say hay you coming back next year ? we Really need you.

Man (Eric) is a Freind of mine & he loved Texas & The Fans he said they were great folks. Not 2 mention heck he came home more often then he ever has.
tazz113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #17
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 6475 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz113 View Post
He Hasnt Hooked up with any team yet!
NewOrleans is Talking to him ,New England & Jacksonville
But you guys are right (Carr Is the reason he Left) Cant use the man only when you are (3rd & 9) Then say hay you coming back next year ? we Really need you.

Man (Eric) is a Freind of mine & he loved Texas & The Fans he said they were great folks. Not 2 mention heck he came home more often then he ever has.

I really wish we could have kept him!!!!
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read