Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jags sign LB Jason Gildon

Hmmm...interesting that it came this week. Someone that has been brought up using the 3-4 system.
Would've liked to have seen him in a Texans uni...but thats the way the ball bounces I guess.

If you are not Jags fans, you should be happy about this

Jason Gildon is a bum
He is the Vinny TesteverdaIdontknowwhotospellit of LB's

Nice stats, not a damn one of them mean anything.

Exactly, product of the system in Pittsburgh. Hes over the hill, and was a linebacker in the 3-4, if Im not mistaken the Jags use a 4-3. Maybe gonna put him back on the D-line?

Reddevil63 said:
Exactly, product of the system in Pittsburgh. Hes over the hill, and was a linebacker in the 3-4, if Im not mistaken the Jags use a 4-3. Maybe gonna put him back on the D-line?
Thats correct the Jags run a 4-3. I think the signing of Jason Gildon is just to help the DE and keep them all fresh. The Jags every now and then will use a 3-4 but only on certain plays.. :twocents:

Ihategeeks said:
If you are not Jags fans, you should be happy about this

Jason Gildon is a bum
He is the Vinny TesteverdaIdontknowwhotospellit of LB's

Nice stats, not a damn one of them mean anything.

It doesn't speak well for him that Buffalo didn't want him. I'm sure he'll see some action for the Jags since Spicer (I think) went out with an injury recently.

TEXANS84 said:
Hmmm...interesting that it came this week. Someone that has been brought up using the 3-4 system.
Would've liked to have seen him in a Texans uni...but thats the way the ball bounces I guess.
That is the first thing I thought when I heard about this. I too believe he was brought in for the injured Spicer. Well then, no excuses when we win this Battle Red Sunday. :boxing:

Our coaches were impressed with his workout. I guess he still has something left in the tank, we'll see tomorrow. Brandon Green makes the 5th DE Jags have lost this season. I guess the Jags are just going to a 2-5 this season. 2 tackles and 5 LB's. idonno:

Back