Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-26-2007   #1
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected
Default On the clock

just for fun i guess? but go to the broncos front page click the 2nd news story on the front page and the "Texans are on the clock". I guess theyre letting fans do a mock draft for fun I guess?
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: On the clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 View Post
just for fun i guess? but go to the broncos front page click the 2nd news story on the front page and the "Texans are on the clock". I guess theyre letting fans do a mock draft for fun I guess?

Thanks for letting us know. I just voted. I wish they updated it and had us at 10 and atlanta at 8. So they really need to change that or else the rest of the draft will be different.

Also, I wonder if the texans website could do something like that!?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #3
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Thanks for letting us know. I just voted. I wish they updated it and had us at 10 and atlanta at 8. So they really need to change that or else the rest of the draft will be different.

Also, I wonder if the texans website could do something like that!?
Who did you vote for? I voted for Jamaal Anderson. Mario and Anderson would give Manning nightmares.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd be happy with jamaal anderson, amobie okoye,....the list goes on.

If peterson, joe thomas, and calvin johnson are off the board..i take landry if he's available..thats who i voted for. but we won't be picking at 8 anymore.

I would love to see anderson/mario or okoye/mario or hall/dunta or landry/dunta etc.

i have a feeling i will be happy come draft day because i like a lot of the options we have.
Old 03-26-2007   #5
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I picked Hall though I would like Landry but I doubt he will be there when we pick. The trade with Atlanta I think secured them to pick Landry but hopefully Im wrong.
Old 03-26-2007   #6
J_R
Hall of Fame

Also the Eagles have a game similar to this as they just started theirs.
Old 03-26-2007   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
i'll go check that one out too, thanks.
Sponsored links
Old 03-26-2007   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

hmm. I voted for CJ but the tallie didn't go up for him. also ..dwayne jarrett is in 3rd place!?
Old 03-26-2007   #9
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I believe the Texans website has done it in april the past couple of years. So this website will get into it within the next couple of weeks.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read