Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-26-2007   #1
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler
Default Sack Totals Given up Last Year

Can anyone find and tell me what the stats of the NFL did in sacks given up last year?

Like who gave up the least to who gave up the most and where did we stand last year between them...

Just trying to see the improvement if any on our OL...
Old 03-26-2007   #2
real

Default Re: Sack Totals Given up Last Year

All you have to do is go to NFL.com but I'll post them for you if someone doesn't beat me to it...
Old 03-26-2007   #3
real

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NF...11&_1:col_1=11
Old 03-26-2007   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you are looking for individual players sacks allowed stats its on snapstats
Old 03-26-2007   #5
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
If you are looking for individual players sacks allowed stats its on snapstats
No, I got exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to see where our O-Line is as compared to other teams. I knew Oakland was bad, but didn't realize they were the worst, but they also have 2 players who rank in the top 20 of getting sacks in Burgess and Sapp. So we know where they are hurting at for position draft...

Thanks xtruroyaltyx...
Old 03-26-2007   #6
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected

'03 36
'04 49
'05 68
'06 43

It got worse but then better even though they were doing musical chairs with the O-Line..
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
potisyourfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #7
A Texan
Veteran

Oakland may have had more injury problems than the Texans. I remember when the Texans played them the Texans had lost 3 starters from the Ol but Oakland had lost 4 of their original OL starters. So last year's sacks may not be a good indication of what to expect next year for either team even if there are no additions to the OL. And how well the QB is able to avoid sacks certainly plays a part.
A Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read