Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-25-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Peterson tid-bits/Q&A/highlight links/nickname

They have a bunch of info on the guy Cleveland is going to get.
Quote:
Disclaimer: This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by the University of Oklahoma, nor Adrian Peterson, nor anyone associated with the Oklahoma Sooner football team

Quote:
On his nickname, AD, All Day

I've been hearing that since I was two. I ran around all the time. Never wanted to stop. Never wanted to sleep. I just kept going all day. My dad and mom gave me the nickname. When I started playing ball, my coaches said the same thing about how I played, that I could go all day.
http://www.adrian-peterson.com/
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peterson tid-bits/Q&A/highlight links/nickname

Quote:
Q: What do you think of being compared to Eric Dickerson?
A: Man, being compared to Eric Dickerson, that's crazy. He's one of the greatest running backs. It's an honor to be compared to him. A lot of guys say, you run in that upright position and have a little breakaway speed. But it's an honor.

Q: Do you feel you have similar style as Dickerson?
A: Yeah. Watching some of his film. I see the upright position and the power he runs with.

Q: Are coaches talking about changing your upright running style?
A: Yeah, my coaches always tell me. I'm still working on it a little bit, getting my shoulders a little lower, especially coming into this league. I'm working on it a little bit and improving.

the whole interview, he seems pretty humble
(from the link )
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007   #3
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

AD was on SR 610 this past Friday morning with John and Lance.
He was in studio, in person.
But he sounded like a real nice young guy. And he called Houston his second home cause I guess his hometown (Palestine, TX - right ?) is not too far north
of here. But he said he'd really like to stay home and play for the Texans.
But now that we are down to the #10 spot, said he didn't want to be taken that far down. And I don't think he has too much to worry about.
But he said he didn't want to play up north in the cold, but if you're right about Clevland, he may be out of luck ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007   #4
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35118 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
They have a bunch of info on the guy Cleveland is going to get.

http://www.adrian-peterson.com/

Dude is built like a horse....
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read