Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-24-2007   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Where is Carr going

Anyone hear where Carr might be going. From what I've been hearing its Minnesota or Oakland. Has any team extended offers yet or is everyone waiting to see what he does.
Old 03-24-2007   #2
Sportsfan
All Pro

Default Re: Where is Carr going

No. We'll hear something Monday.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope he goes to a winner.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #4
Keldar
Veteran

Have there been any comments from Carr about his release?

I'm really interested in how thats gonna turn out.
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

So far i've heard nothing, which to me is pretty classy. He could of really blasted everyone on the Texans but has chose to remain silent. I guess he'll let his play where ever he goes show what he is worth. actions speak louder than words i suppose.
Old 03-24-2007   #6
MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
Veteran

I wish him all the best, for whatever door opens for him, may it be a fresh start, for him and his family, as he will always be a part of the Houston Texans History.......
Old 03-24-2007   #7
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Anyone hear where Carr might be going. From what I've been hearing its Minnesota or Oakland. Has any team extended offers yet or is everyone waiting to see what he does.

The Vikings Head Coach was on the radio Thursday and the host asked him about possibly signing Carr.

The Coach responded that he didn't like Carr's mechanics..

True Story
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read