Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-24-2007   #1
drafter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 drafter is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdrafter is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default DeMeco Ryans Interview

Just read a really good interview with DeMeco Ryans on NFLDraftPro.com...

Here is the link:

http://www.nfldraftpro.com/extrapoints.html
drafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #2
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco Ryans Interview

thanks for the link to the interveiw rep your way.
Old 03-24-2007   #3
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG, Demeco wanted Carr gone too, the bastard!

Good interview, short and to the point. Thanks for the linkie!
Old 03-24-2007   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

DeMeco's awesome.
Old 03-24-2007   #5
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
CS: Is there one position on defense you’d like the Texans to address in the draft?

Ryans: I think we need a safety and we could make some moves at linebacker. I think safety would be a move in the draft, and another linebacker is a possibility to add some competition to the position. I think safety would be the position.
I wonder if he wants a safety
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #6
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

The next Ray Lewis (a quieter version)...
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #7
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

you know i can't say enough about this young man...this guy has been everything and more his first year...i can't wait to see what he does this season now fully knowing the defense...i truely believe we have found a huge piece of the puzzle with him...i see him being a derrick brooks type player...one who will always be mentioned as a guy who doesn't have the best size but has the best heart when playing the game and being off the field
Old 03-24-2007   #8
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon View Post
DeMeco's awesome.
Yes!

A leader on a dominating defense...

Yeah, baby!
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #9
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

How can this guy not be the face of the franchise?
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Great read, thanks for sharing.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #11
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
and he won't stab anyone.
Old 03-24-2007   #12
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
I dont agree.. I think Ray Lewis is a Louder version of Ryans.. grin
Old 03-24-2007   #13
joedinkle
Veteran

Rep Power: 60 joedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respected

What I think is interesting is Demeco's desireto play MLB. Everyone keeps saying how he's better suited to play OLB, but apparently he thinks differently.
joedinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #14
WaywardTexanFan
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to WaywardTexanFan Send a message via Yahoo to WaywardTexanFan

Nice read; Thank you for the link. DeMeco was just mentioned on the NFLN as the #4 overall defensive player of the 2006 season. I am glad he is here and I agree with him, we need LaRon if he falls to 10.
Old 03-24-2007   #15
texaslifter
Veteran

Well its good to hear from SOMEONE in the organization that they agree on the need at safety. Thats huge imo.
texaslifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #16
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for Sharing.

DeMeco rocks!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #17
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow I am going to have to rethink every thing I thought about the Texans needs. yes he is not FO, but still i never would have guessed the two biggest ares are FS and LB. For sure I saw upgrading CB over Faggins and an edge pass rusher as higher needs. You never know what the FO is thinking.
Old 03-24-2007   #18
dbspi
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 dbspi is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdbspi is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
OMG, Demeco wanted Carr gone too, the bastard!

Good interview, short and to the point. Thanks for the linkie!
Great interview man. He said the facts we all knew, give him credit for expressing this mind .........

When you suck, you suck and Carr sucked big time here ..
dbspi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #19
mikey21
Lifer

Rep Power: 10 mikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotmikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Damn good interview with Ryans, with him, Mario, Daunte and hopefully the
Texans can get a saftey or another corner I can see this defense being one of the leauges best, but what do I know I am just another Texans fan
Old 03-24-2007   #20
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey21 View Post
Damn good interview with Ryans, with him, Mario, Daunte and hopefully the
Texans can get a saftey or another corner I can see this defense being one of the leauges best, but what do I know I am just another Texans fan
It's Dunta. Don't worry though; a lot of posters make the same mistake. So for everyone reading who doesn't know, it's Dunta.

Oh and the interview was awesome. A quality individual, and I can guarantee that Ryans will remain at MLB. I wish Danny Clark the best at outside linebacker.

Last edited by Ckw; 03-24-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Interview

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read