Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-23-2007   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Carr's completion percentage

Okay I'm sorry mods for one last Carr thread, but I really am getting tired of the rest of the NFL thinking Carr is such a great QB, because he has such a great completion %.....................and that Schaub is a failure, because he comes nowhere close, so I say we tell them why and put this issue to rest.

so please Texan fans will you post the reason why Carr has such a high completion %

There are idiots over there posting this crap

Quote:
If Carr is so bad at going through his progressions, why does he always have high completion percentage.
please let them know.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 27348 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carr's completion percentage

5 yard slant routes + dumpimg off to runningback = high passing%...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

where?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

jags board, apparently they are roasting us and Carr is the next god, because he had the highest comp % in the NFL, but its not just there, its all over the NFL. I just wanted to establish a record so we can put this myth to rest...........I'm tired of hearing about Carrs overblown comp. %

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 03-23-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-23-2007   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed it , I was over there earlier.I will check it out
Old 03-23-2007   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

here is a example

http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic224419-6-6.aspx#bm224629

After last season, I am never going to judge a QB by completion % again.
Old 03-23-2007   #7
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I missed it , I was over there earlier.I will check it out
Man. How many hours of the day are you online? lol

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-24-2007   #8
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

All people ever see of the Texans are stats,manly because they are never on national tv,they don't see us play,they don't get to see the talent that we have,no all espn or nfl network show are stats and that we've allowed 249 sacks on david carr.so unless the rest of America sees them in action we'll always be judged by stats.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Man. How many hours of the day are you online? lol
today i was over there (not a member)
http://forums.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=37317
Old 03-24-2007   #10
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Who cares what they post/believe? What does it have to do with what we are doing? Let them be delusional, maybe they will screw up because of it.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read