Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-23-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Links:What are the rivals saying about the release of Carr?

Titans MB

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=24967

Jags didn't have much
http://mb.jaguars.com/Forum7-1.aspx

Colts

http://forum.colts.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Last edited by Wolf; 03-23-2007 at 08:12 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Links:What are the rivals saying about the release of Carr?

wow what a quote(part of one)

Quote:
The Texans have some really good young talent, Andre Johnson, Dunta Robinson, DeMeco Ryans, Mario Williams, and that's about it... They draft well that's why I don't understand why they gave up so much for Schaub.
http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=18058&page=6
no. 56
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #3
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Just looking at the titans mb shows me thatTitans fans are the dumbest and most arrogant fans Ive ever seen

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #4
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, I stopped reading when I got to they guy with, "Chicago Cubs 2007 World Series Champs!!" in his signature. LoL
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #5
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Yea, I stopped reading when I got to they guy with, "Chicago Cubs 2007 World Series Champs!!" in his signature. LoL
Here, let me fix it...

Chicago Cubs 20007 World Series Champs!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #6
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Here, let me fix it...

Chicago Cubs 20007 World Series Champs!
Rep coming your way. As for the topic, I am curious to see what the entire NFL thinks now. Mainly the NFC and who will go after him. This offseason is exciting I will say that.
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #7
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

I'v been spending some time on the Titans MB and they're about 4/5 saying we paid too much and 1/5 saying it may be a very good move to jettison DC and take on Schaub.

I think they're a pretty unhappy bunch as they were pretty high up in terms of free cap money and they were expecting Bud to bring in a lot of talent that would push them into the playoffs.
Sponsored links
Old 03-24-2007   #8
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

One of the Vikings boards has an official D. Carr thread....

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php...&topic=31532.0
Old 03-24-2007   #9
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I wish Rick Smith had been negotiating with teams fans and not their General Managers. We could have easily gotten a first day pick from some of these people.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #10
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=ledzeppelin269;640063]I wish Rick Smith had been negotiating with teams fans and not their General Managers. We could have easily gotten a first day pick from some of these people.[/QUOTE

I had been thinking the same thing after reading some other teams boards. The Viking fans would have easily given us at least a 4th rounder for him.
Old 03-25-2007   #11
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

I just read someone go,"Why would any team in their right mind release a guy that completes almost 70 % of his passes?"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read