Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Links:What are the rivals saying about the release of Carr?

Yea, I stopped reading when I got to they guy with, "Chicago Cubs 2007 World Series Champs!!" in his signature. LoL

Señor Stan;639329 said:
Here, let me fix it...

Chicago Cubs 20007 World Series Champs!

Rep coming your way. As for the topic, I am curious to see what the entire NFL thinks now. Mainly the NFC and who will go after him. This offseason is exciting I will say that. :poker:

I'v been spending some time on the Titans MB and they're about 4/5 saying we paid too much and 1/5 saying it may be a very good move to jettison DC and take on Schaub.

I think they're a pretty unhappy bunch as they were pretty high up in terms of free cap money and they were expecting Bud to bring in a lot of talent that would push them into the playoffs.

I wish Rick Smith had been negotiating with teams fans and not their General Managers. We could have easily gotten a first day pick from some of these people.

I wish Rick Smith had been negotiating with teams fans and not their General Managers. We could have easily gotten a first day pick from some of these people.[/QUOTE

I had been thinking the same thing after reading some other teams boards. The Viking fans would have easily given us at least a 4th rounder for him.

Back