Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-23-2007   #1
autch14
Rookie

Default next year's schedule

If carr goes to oakland or miami it will be interesting to see how he plays against us. We play both teams next year, miami here and oakland away.
autch14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: next year's schedule

It is hard to tell in emotion games with Carr.

In the games against the Titans, he seemed to care too much and seemed to be pressing and not doing what the offense dictates.

He loved playing Jax though.

As far as the schedule, I would like it to be more reasonable. I'm not asking for prime time games or anything, I just want the games more evenly spread out away and home, so that it is easier for me to get away and not have withdrawal symptoms during a long away stretch.

A bunch of front loaded games, then a zillion away games, then games during the holidays sucked.
Old 03-23-2007   #3
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 937 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: next year's schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
It is hard to tell in emotion games with Carr.

In the games against the Titans, he seemed to care too much and seemed to be pressing and not doing what the offense dictates.

He loved playing Jax though.

As far as the schedule, I would like it to be more reasonable. I'm not asking for prime time games or anything, I just want the games more evenly spread out away and home, so that it is easier for me to get away and not have withdrawal symptoms during a long away stretch.

A bunch of front loaded games, then a zillion away games, then games during the holidays sucked.
Amen. Last year's schedule was brutal. Nothing worse than playing Cleveland at home on New Year's Eve Day...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read