Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-23-2007   #1
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Division Rivals

Just wondering which division rival you can't stand and why.For me it would have to the titans,because of all the crap their saying about us and how stupid our front office is yeah like their's has just been making good moves,getting rid of your best RB, O yeah great job,and letting go your #1 WR,(if you'd call him that) fabulous.They even said that we will be worse next year.Sorry if this thread doesn't make much of a point but keep in mind these words were typed in anger.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #2
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Division Rivals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
Just wondering which division rival you can't stand and why.For me it would have to the titans,because of all the crap their saying about us and how stupid our front office is yeah like their's has just been making good moves,getting rid of your best RB, O yeah great job,and letting go your #1 WR,(if you'd call him that) fabulous.They even said that we will be worse next year.Sorry if this thread doesn't make much of a point but keep in mind these words were typed in anger.
I most hate the Jacksonville Jaguars. Mainly because of the cheap hit on Moses but I hate Jack Del Rio in general.
Old 03-23-2007   #3
Cupps
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Cupps Send a message via Yahoo to Cupps

Well, we can't hold the Colts jockstraps currently, and we are 843-2 all-time against the Jaguars... so I have to say Tennessee.

I can't stand the Titans because of Bud Adams, because they stole my Oilers from me, because Warren Moon isn't a Texans' HoFer, because of Chris Chandler, Steve McNair, Vince Young, Eddie George... the list goes on.
Cupps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #4
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupps View Post
Well, we can't hold the Colts jockstraps currently, and we are 843-2 all-time against the Jaguars... so I have to say Tennessee.

I can't stand the Titans because of Bud Adams, because they stole my Oilers from me, because Warren Moon isn't a Texans' HoFer, because of Chris Chandler, Steve McNair, Vince Young, Eddie George... the list goes on.
Titan fans crack me up they think they have a superbowl contending team when all they have is college backup RB, no and i mean no threat at receiver,and their defense is mediocre at best.Hilarious.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #5
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate them all. Just like hating Cincy, Cleveland and Pittsburgh in the old AFC Central.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #6
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Kill em' all....
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #7
gsbtxn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
They were only one game from the playoffs last year with that cast. Must be something in the water...or Vince Young. I think it isn't the water.
The running game will be worse without Henry and the passing game will be worse without Bennett. Oh wait... I forgot. Tenn 10 will just run QB draws or run out and catch his own passes every play. I can't believe we let Tennessee have the one player that can win games all by himself.
Adoptor of Eric Winston #73
gsbtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2007   #8
Please_Evolve
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Please_Evolve is a Pro BowlerPlease_Evolve is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
They were only one game from the playoffs last year with that cast. Must be something in the water...or Vince Young. I think it isn't the water.
I usually agree with you Vinny but i don't here. Some of those wins were by luck not by the sheer brilliance of Young. Do i think the offense responded to Young over Kerry Collins? Yeah. but the Titans were obviously the only team dumb enough to sign him and name him the starter over Volek who looked impressive in his time as QB. That move is only trumped by of course the raiders and Aaron Brooks.

Also had to help when Peyton's lil brother made them look like the greatest team ever throwing them the victory. Add in Mathias' pee wee league tackle. The thing that burns me the most obviously Vince's OT walk off Scramble.

I'ma big UT fan and it sucks to have Vince go to the titans of all teams. I was reallly, really hoping they took Lineart. A lot remains to be seen with that team next year. They lost their number one receiver in Bennett, both Running backs, and still have pressing needs in other places. I'll reserve my thoughts for them next year and see how that team operates. Who knows maybe management has something up their sleeves. If so i'm curious.

Hell if Quincy Carter can lead a team to the playoffs with a questionable cast and some of the ugliest lines(wasn't he the first QB to ever lead a team to the playoffs throwing more pick then touchdowns?)...Vince Young can win a superbowl.
Old 03-23-2007   #9
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Carter didn't lead that team to a playspot. Their defense was close to being the best in the NFL in 2003, if not the best. ( depends on how you rank them )

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read