Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-23-2007   #1
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 610 sport

This maybe in the wrong spot, but didanyone just hear the email that was just read on 610 from Ian regarding all Houston Titans fans.
Old 03-23-2007   #2
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 610 sport

No...elaborate...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Yes, elaborate soon...or thread goes bye-bye.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Basically said to all Houston Titan fans that it is like still being stuck on your ex-girlfriend who is now with a new guy. And still support Bud Adams who left us high and dry is like all the pedifiles on dateling and that if all the Titan Bitches have a problem with it .. He will be at the next fan event and Ian is not hard to find.

He went off for about 30 seconds in the email trashing Titan fans who show up to Texan games wearing the enemys jersey. I am hoping hey put a copy of it on the web site because it was freakin hilariuos.

They are going to put it on the sight I will have it in a second.
Old 03-23-2007   #5
ROCKY
Rookie

I heard it, and was also pretty sick to see all the orange and titan jerseys IN OUR HOUSE! It was a sickening display, I hope the Tacks fans DO call out Ian, and when the Titans fans gang up on Ian (because we all know titans fans are cowards who have no real blood in their veins, only black sewage) I will have his back, but only if we can fight in the parking lot at reliant. We can finally have the fight we should have had back then.

It'll be like 300, us against all the 1,000's of traitors.....well win in the end because we are texans.

(im kidding of course, but I understand, because that game did give me all I needed to truly HATE the Titans, and the anakin skywalker of houston, DAAARTH YOUNG!)
Old 03-23-2007   #6
luvyablue52
Rookie

Its called being loyal to players and a team. You dont have to like the Owner, and i still dont.
luvyablue52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #7
gsbtxn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyablue52 View Post
Its called being loyal to players and a team. You dont have to like the Owner, and i still dont.
Quick question LuvYa... How many players on that team in Nashville played here with the Oilers??
Adoptor of Eric Winston #73
gsbtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2007   #8
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't wait for Mario and Demeco to feed on the Young.

Can't wait to see that orange and light blue go away and see a sea of Battle Red.

Can't wait to see the Texans pass up the Titans in the standings and compete w/ the Colts for the division.

Screw the Titans and go Texans!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #9
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbtxn View Post
Quick question LuvYa... How many players on that team in Nashville played here with the Oilers??
he prolly cant name them, but i can (before using Google) name a couple.

bruce matthews
eddie george
steve mcnair

i think everybody knows i am a powderkeg when it come to this stuff. ask browns fan how many ravens they keep up with, or how many colts that baltimore fans keep up with. the answer is REAL easy.
Old 03-23-2007   #10
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

I honestly don't think it is a Titan, Vince, Texas, etc thing. I know alot of people who actually had secret desires to see the Texans lose because they were tired of the fraud the team was perpetrating against the fans. I think there are many people who won't admit it but thought that way. I figured they showed up as fans of the other teams to make a point.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 03-23-2007 at 05:39 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #11
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty steve View Post
he prolly cant name them, but i can (before using Google) name a couple.

bruce matthews
eddie george
steve mcnair

i think everybody knows i am a powderkeg when it come to this stuff. ask browns fan how many ravens they keep up with, or how many colts that baltimore fans keep up with. the answer is REAL easy.
I think he was reffering to current, otherwise pretty much everyone that played in the 99 Super-Bowl was drafted as a Houston Oiler.

Jeff Fisher would be current.

What I don't understand is how some can still call them there team. They no longer live in Houston, they no longer wear the colors, the name has changed. The Titans are nothing more than a division rival who has won just as many Super-Bowls as the Houston Texans.

So...........whats the easy answer?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #12
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I think he was reffering to current, otherwise pretty much everyone that played in the 99 Super-Bowl was drafted as a Houston Oiler.

Jeff Fisher would be current.

What I don't understand is how some can still call them there team. They no longer live in Houston, they no longer wear the colors, the name has changed. The Titans are nothing more than a division rival who has won just as many Super-Bowls as the Houston Texans.

oh...sorry. the answer is zero.
Old 03-23-2007   #13
qtab
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post

So the answer is "are you loyal to your franchise or your city"? There's no right or wrong, it's a personal decision.

I grew up a Cowboys fan from San Antonio before moving to Houston, and never followed the Oilers, so I don't have the same perspective. Clearly there are plenty of folks in Houston that follow the franchise that they've followed all of their lives and poured their heart into...there's nothing wrong with that.

qtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #14
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtab View Post
So the answer is "are you loyal to your franchise or your city"? There's no right or wrong, it's a personal decision.

I grew up a Cowboys fan from San Antonio before moving to Houston, and never followed the Oilers, so I don't have the same perspective. Clearly there are plenty of folks in Houston that follow the franchise that they've followed all of their lives and poured their heart into...there's nothing wrong with that.

Sure, nothing wrong with that at all as long as you don't mind going over to your ex-wifes house and doing all the cooking and cleaning while she makes out with your best friend on the couch.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Old 03-23-2007   #15
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Ahh nothing like stumbling in on a group of young philosophers taking a stab at the paradox of Thesus's ship

http://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/theseus.html
Old 03-23-2007   #16
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard it and here it is......

http://www.sportsradio610.com/pages/151267.php

click on Ian email....

Last edited by Trap_Star; 03-23-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #17
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
I heard it and here it is......

http://www.sportsradio610.com/pages/151267.php

click on Ian email....
Finaly, someone feels the same way I do about the Titans.

Old 03-23-2007   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Classic.

Ian, I want to buy you a beer. I'm not too hard to find either.
Old 03-23-2007   #19
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSisters View Post
Ahh nothing like stumbling in on a group of young philosophers taking a stab at the paradox of Thesus's ship

http://faculty.washington.edu/smcohen/320/theseus.html
I like the call out. A nice semi-obscure reference... It doesn't really hold water, though. No pun intended.

When the Titans' ship returns to port, it resembles very little the one that set sail all those years ago. And if the Scavenger ship were to dock along side the Titans' ship, it would probably look more like the Ravens' ship than anything else, I'm guessing...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #20
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I like the call out. A nice semi-obscure reference... It doesn't really hold water, though. No pun intended.

When the Titans' ship returns to port, it resembles very little the one that set sail all those years ago. And if the Scavenger ship were to dock along side the Titans' ship, it would probably look more like the Ravens' ship than anything else, I'm guessing...
But then what of the ship in Cleveland, that looks identical to the ship that sailed for Baltimore before? Nay, is the ship that sailed before. There are none of the players on the team from 1962 or 1992, yet the ship is thought to be the same as both.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read