Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-25-2004   #1
TsJagman
Rookie

Default Checking in

Alright,for some reason, I could not get the registration to work on my other nickname, then the other nick name I created. So, I am at my third registration, and not it's working with this name.

Anyways, our 24 hours are up, or have been for an hour now, and it is time to get to business with the Tinhorns.

Hoping for a good game, one the Jags win, and one that is INJURY FREE, although some morons think differently.

Good luck, and let the game begin.
TsJagman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome aboard.

The Jags are looking very good this season and Leftwich is maturing into a helluva player.

Hopefully, the Texans will win and Stroud will not take any cheap shots on our players.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004   #3
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

It was last season, it's over, this is a new season.
Old 10-25-2004   #4
TsJagman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
Welcome aboard.

The Jags are looking very good this season and Leftwich is maturing into a helluva player.

Hopefully, the Texans will win and Stroud will not take any cheap shots on our players.
I don't feel that his shot was cheap, I am gonna go with agressive play. I am not condoning it, no way am I doing that. I consider a cheap shot one that takes another player out, purposely. Kinda like what happen with Spicer, and the Denver offensive lineman. That was cheap. That was meant, that is how the geldings play their game, all they do is cut block.

Something up top is just an accident, unless a guy dips his head, and leads with his helmet.
TsJagman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004   #5
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsJagman
I don't feel that his shot was cheap, I am gonna go with agressive play. I am not condoning it, no way am I doing that. I consider a cheap shot one that takes another player out, purposely. Kinda like what happen with Spicer, and the Denver offensive lineman. That was cheap. That was meant, that is how the geldings play their game, all they do is cut block.

Something up top is just an accident, unless a guy dips his head, and leads with his helmet.

Not a cheap shot how ya figure that ????????????????? IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS IT WAS ON PURPOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
well im just glad yall dont have a j r redmond on yalls team no more.

good luck. hopefully aj will have at least more than a bill. maybe a bill 25.

Sorry about that Jag fans he didnt mean the whole "good luck" part, We*d will make ya say crazy stuff like that Again my apology

Last edited by TexansTrueFan; 10-25-2004 at 10:03 PM.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read