Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-22-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I bet this makes Matt Millen happy!

Lions | R. Williams would like team to draft C. Johnson
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:12:38 -0700

Jo-Ann Barnas, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions WR Roy Williams would like to see the Lions select Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson if he is available at the number two pick.

Lions | Kitna would like team to pick C. Johnson
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:11:50 -0700

Jo-Ann Barnas, of Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions QB Jon Kitna would like to see the Lions select Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson if he is available at the number two pick. "Hands down, they're saying this guy is the best guy in the draft — best receiver to come out in years. So if you're sitting there at two and he's available, and you're going to use that pick, why not?"

Would Detroit burn down if the Lions did draft CJ?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #2
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I bet this makes Matt Millen happy!

Didn't they say somewhat the same thing about Charles Rogers and Mike Williams?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Big Roy and CJ would be the most dominant dou in the entire league.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

That's what she said.

About Roy Williams and Charles Rogers.

And Mike Williams.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #5
AlbinoRat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AlbinoRat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
Beg to differ...Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald. And soon to include Leonard Pope.
Old 03-22-2007   #6
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoRat View Post
Beg to differ...Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald. And soon to include Leonard Pope.
CJ and Williams are both way more explosive. I think they would be the most athletic WR duo, but somone has to get them the ball.
Old 03-23-2007   #7
DGPowaR
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to DGPowaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run View Post
CJ and Williams are both way more explosive. I think they would be the most athletic WR duo, but somone has to get them the ball.
chad and TJ house are even better than roy and cj...

hands down larry fitz and anquan = best 1 two punch...

but even second place goes to Marv and Reggie Wayne

Third - see above, Houshmanzadeh and ocho cinco...

4th - Steve Smith Keyshawn

5th - here is where your boys would fall in - roy williams and cj
Old 03-23-2007   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson would easily be the best duo in the NFL.

Williams put up the same #s as Chad Johnson did last year with Jon Kitna throwing him the ball and Calvin Johnson could quite possible come in and make him the #2 on that team.

Fitzgerald and Boldin wouldn't match that dou and neither would Wayne and Harrison, because Harrison is getting up there in age.

- Edmund Burke
Old 03-23-2007   #9
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
If you don't count Wayne/Harrison or Fitzgerald/Boldin
Old 03-23-2007   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan View Post
If you don't count Wayne/Harrison or Fitzgerald/Boldin
I'm counting them...........its not going to happen though, because CJ aint going to detroit. Theres no way Millen sales 4 1st round wrs over the last 5 or 6 years.

- Edmund Burke
Old 03-23-2007   #11
torontooilfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 torontooilfan was voted MVPtorontooilfan was voted MVPtorontooilfan was voted MVP

Lion fans will lynch Millen if he take CJ.

He takes a QB or trades down.
Old 03-23-2007   #12
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Well... DUH... Of course KITNA'S asking them to draft CJ! He doesn't want them drafting a franchise QB in that spot. If they draft Russell or Quinn, Kitna will be the latest version of Dave Krieg.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read