Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-21-2007   #1
Mightymike
Veteran

Default what are the chances???

that either Adrian Peterson or Laron Landry are available at #10?

Last edited by Mightymike; 03-21-2007 at 07:11 PM.
Mightymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what are the chances???

peterson wont, but landry maybe....
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007   #3
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

1 in 10? Sorry couldn't help myself...honestly man, who knows? I guess we will see come April 28.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007   #4
trutxn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
peterson wont, but landry maybe....
Okoye will be!
Old 03-21-2007   #5
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Considering we only dropped two spots, the chances aren't that different from before. Sure Atlanta is another person ahead of us, thus creating another team that could trade back if AP dropped to them, but I seriously doubt they would since they just traded up. AP dropping to eight never sounded too realistic, but to ten doesn't sound that much crazier.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007   #6
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by trutxn View Post
Okoye will be!
I completely forgot about Okoye!!...I would'nt mind taking him...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007   #7
Spled
All Pro

Rep Power: 51 Spled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respected

Atlanta's going to gobble Landry at 8.
Spled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-21-2007   #8
DMars87
Rookie

I disagree. i think No Landry and possibly AD... Atlanta moved up to take Landry IMO and if AD was gonna be there at 8 then he will be there at 10. the two teams we moved behind do not need RBs
DMars87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007   #9
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

AP is just as likley at 10 as at 8, since Miami and Atlanta are unlikley to draft him, but it is more likley someone will trade up to get him. On the other hand, Im pretty much ready to write LaRon off the board because Atlanta and Miami could both get him, and he is probably who Atlanta moved up for. I think my ideal yet realistic scenario now involves drafting Chris Houston and signing Ken Hamlin OR trading down a little and drafting Reggie Nelson.
Old 03-21-2007   #10
Zagen30
Rookie

run-david-run, do you think Houston's worth the #10 pick? I say we draft him only if we trade down some more, as I don't think he's enough of a sure thing to go that high.
Zagen30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read