Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Moss/'Dre 2 Punch KO

ivenovember

Practice Squad
On Sports Radio 790 this morning I heard an intresting possibility. Randy Moss getting traded to the Texans. Don't turn your head just yet cause this could be very possible.
A Carr for Moss trade would be possible, reports had the Raiders trading Moss for Aaron Rodgers, a 1 for 1, to GB. This would fill the Raider's hole at QB and would get ride of our very big problem. The money does work out pretty well, Moss earning a little more.
The Raiders would then be free to select Calvin "The Beast" Johnson and that would solve their QB and WR problems.
The Texans would then fill their WR problem and we would have one of the best WR combos with Moss and 'Dre and this would open up the field for our running backs to have more freedom.
This trade might have to involve a pick, if it would it would be a second day draft pick at most, no big pick trading.
If the Raiders feel they need to get Moss out of Oakland you might see him wearing his red, white and blue next season.

hot pickle

Canada Eh
moss is a good character guy when you keep him happy, and its not hard to get him the ball, just throw it up and he'll come down with it half the time

bring in Moss

im down

Moss really never has been a cancer in the locker room, the worst he did was stop trying to hard during plays at Oakland mainly cause he wasn't getting the ball at all.
He did the same garbage in Minnesota. He is pretty much notorious for not giving 100% on every play. No thank you.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
He's a cancer to society... Didn't he drag the parking ticket lady with his vehicle in Minneapolis? I know he has a reputation for the hippy lettuce...

Maybe we could just fly him in for the games...

Wolf

100% Texan
I am not sold on that just because would Moss really want to be second fiddle to AJ (yes looks good on paper,but with moss getting "bored" or whatever he said last season)

Would the Texans pass enough to make him happy?

TheCD

Rookie
I like Randy Moss' talent, but this just won't happen. With AJ as our bonafide #1, would Randy Moss be happy getting the same number of passes Moulds did last season? No way. You can say another QB would throw more to the #2 than Carr did, but you can't really prove that will happen. We're a run-first pass-second team, and I can't see Moss and AJ being happy with the other's number of passes thrown their way.

I just can't see Smith and Kubiak doing this.

Silver Oak

All Pro
you can't see it, and I don't want to see it.

the images of him sulking and pouting on the sideline last year are still too fresh in my mind.

Malloy

Hall of Fame
He did the same garbage in Minnesota. He is pretty much notorious for not giving 100% on every play. No thank you.
I remember seeing him leave the field, going to the locker room, with time still left on the clock while playing for the vikings. As gifted as he is, I would never want a player like that on 'my' team.

sixfour

Waterboy
I am not sold on that just because would Moss really want to be second fiddle to AJ (yes looks good on paper,but with moss getting "bored" or whatever he said last season)

Would the Texans pass enough to make him happy?
Randy Moss play 2nd fiddle to AJ, now thats funny.

keyfro

Veteran
well let's keep one thing in mind here...our owner doesn't look kindly to guys like randy moss...if the deal was done then he would have to be on his best behavior the entire time he was in houston...would we welcome into h-town...sure...but keep in mind that his leash would probably be real short

and for the record i want calvin johnson in tampa bay...i wouldn't wish being drafted to the oakland raiders upon my...well it would be a lot of money so i'll just say my cousin...haha...60 mil would be hard to turn down

ivenovember

Practice Squad
I don't know it would be a good trade in my opinion, but i don't think it would fly by Coach K, but then again he never really had a dominant reciver to work with.

swtbound07

Jackass of Day!
Moss and Chris Carter?
Wayne, Harrison, and Stokely?
Tory Holt and Isaac Bruce in their prime?
Dupers and Clayton?

MOSS AND JOHNSON. I want this to happen in the worst way.

The key there is that all those WR combos listed had an established veteran and a drafted rookie. Harrison was great before Wayne got there, Bruce before Holt, Carter before Moss. In this situation, both Moss and AJ have been #1's for a long time...it would not be something I would take for granted.