Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-19-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 129709 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default another wow mock

Quote:
3. With the third pick, the Cleveland Browns will select Adrian Peterson. Contrary to popular belief, I think that Peterson is overrated. Yes, he performs well, but he is extremely injury prone and that is not the best thing for an up-and-coming NFL running back. The Browns also tend to take the best player on the board and they believe that it is Peterson. However, I believe the best player would be Calvin Johnson. This will be a decision that will ultimately haunt the Browns, almost the same as the Texans of a year ago. Except this time, Peterson is no Reggie Bush.

8. With the eighth pick, the Houston Texans select Levi Brown. The Texans still want to show David Carr that he is their man, at least for now. They draft the tall and strong Brown to help protect Carr, who is only two seasons removed from being sacked 52 times. While it is tempting for the Texans to select either quarterback Brady Quinn or wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr., the Texans make the call to "do the right thing" and take Brown, giving a big boost to their O-line.

http://www.411mania.com/sports/nfl/5...-NFL-Draft.htm

got me scratching my head.. well my stance is think AD is better than bush (RB stand point) and yet Texans still want to show Carr is the man..I like Carr but I think best for Carr is to flourish somewhere else.

I also think the only reason Carr will still be here is because we haven't found a suitable replacement
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #2
real

Default Re: another wow mock

The people making those mock drafts, are just as valid as some of the mocks that have been made on this message board....

Fun to look at, but at the end of the day they don't mean very much.
Old 03-19-2007   #3
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone that calls peterson "extremely injury prone" is just crowing into the wind. useless opinion.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #4
texans83
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 texans83 is a Pro Bowlertexans83 is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
The people making those mock drafts, are just as valid as some of the mocks that have been made on this message board....

Fun to look at, but at the end of the day they don't mean very much.
exactly.
texans83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read