Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-18-2007   #1
ryansisgod
Veteran

Default LaVar Arrington? What Happened?

So what happened i didnt hear anything about him being signed...has no one even shown interest in him...a while ago there was a thread how he would definitly help the Texans!
Old 03-18-2007   #2
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Default Re: LaVar Arrington? What Happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansisgod View Post
So what happened i didnt hear anything about him being signed...has no one even shown interest in him...a while ago there was a thread how he would definitly help the Texans!
NO way he helps us over the last two years has been injured and his last year in Washington piss-off the coaching staff so bad they benched him during the later half of the year traded him as soon as the season ended.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007   #3
baba ganoush
Veteran

well, if the price is right, i'd take him
Rule #7 - play like a champion!!!
baba ganoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007   #4
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35118 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

A torn achilles tendon is a serious injury. I dont think he will be the same explosive LB he once was. He might not even be ready by the start of the year. Although, it would'nt surprise me if teams start looking at him during training camp...

Last edited by Trap_Star; 03-18-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007   #5
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

the thing about lavar is his has all the athletic ability in the world but doesn't seem to have the attitude coaches like or want...personally i see him has one of the best OLB's in the NFL before his injuries...now he's just like takeo spikes up in buffalo...a terrific LB that no one wants to touch due to his huge contract desires and significant injuries

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read