Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-17-2007   #1
freedoggy77
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to freedoggy77
Default how bout our defense?

i'm sick of reading about the busted carr that's driving our offense. lets talk about the big D!

we need a DT and FS coming into the draft. if not Landry in the first then Johnson in the third. for DT we could probably get a future starter in the 4th or 5th round. we all now our offense is going nowhere so we need a good defense to win our games.
Old 03-17-2007   #2
Clash_Fan3605
Veteran

Default Re: how bout our defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedoggy77 View Post
i'm sick of reading about the busted carr that's driving our offense. lets talk about the big D!

we need a DT and FS coming into the draft. if not Landry in the first then Johnson in the third. for DT we could probably get a future starter in the 4th or 5th round. we all now our offense is going nowhere so we need a good defense to win our games.
I'll spend 2 quick sentences on O. IMHO, QB is a need & will have to be fixed next year, & all I feel we need is a WR to compete well offensively. For the D, I think we need a FS, CB, & DT. Landry/McCauley/Marcus Thomas would really be nice. This year with Landry, Griffin, Merriweather, & Nelson in the draft, we had better snag a S in rounds 1 or 2. Our LB are set, as well as DE. Mr. Smith, get us a stud S & a serviceable DT, & we could be looking at a Top 15 (maybe 10?) D, next year.
Well, now that we have Schaub & no 2nd round draft pick, DRAFT LaRON LANDRY at #10!
Clash_Fan3605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #3
freedoggy77
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to freedoggy77

can a mod move this to the bull pen??
Old 03-17-2007   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 304671 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedoggy77 View Post
can a mod move this to the bull pen??
Looks like draft talk to me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read