Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-16-2007   #1
Daonly
Veteran

Default anyone catch coldpizza today?

They was talking about domanick williams and him having some sort of more troubles.I am at work and I had the volume down on the tv couldn't hear.
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: anyone catch coldpizza today?

i hope someone saw it.
Old 03-16-2007   #3
Paragon Blue
Veteran

OT but does anybody know why Schwab was wearing an Islanders shirt??
Old 03-16-2007   #4
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon Blue View Post
Maybe... he likes the Islanders..?
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #5
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

This isn't anything new. Rick Smith noted a setback in his press-conference a week ago when they signed Green.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #6
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
This isn't anything new. Rick Smith noted a setback in his press-conference a week ago when they signed Green.
IMO domanick is gonna flat out get cut. he'll be a june 1st cap casualty...whether we do it before or on.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #7
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw it. They basically said what we know. He has a set back with his knee and his career is most likely over...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-16-2007   #8
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't remeber where I heard it but, I seem to remember DD/W needed another surgey and his comback was over
Old 03-16-2007   #9
real

Wow...

I didn't see this coming...
Old 03-16-2007   #10
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonly View Post
They was talking about domanick williams and him having some sort of more troubles.I am at work and I had the volume down on the tv couldn't hear.
Like some other posters have said, they just announced
1. He needs more surgery
2. that his injury was pretty much the same as the one that ended Terrel Davis' career
3. that all his cartilage is gone
4. he's got a bone on bone when he runs
5. his career is probably over

Pretty much stuff we've been talking about.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #11
Aiden
Rookie

Quote:
As in Texas A&M Corpus Christi Islanders (who happens to play in the March Madness this year)or NHL New York Islanders???
Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #12
Paragon Blue
Veteran

A&M CC Just curious.
Old 03-16-2007   #13
Aiden
Rookie

Quote:
A&M CC Just curious.
That's Cool, I guess Scwhab Stumped us. He most be from here or close by maybe?? Your guess is good as mine.
Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #14
bigTEXan8
All Pro

well...if AP is still availbe, i'd like to take him and have a lundy/AP combo, that would be nice. i would love to have landry though, that would drastically improve our pass defense.
Old 03-16-2007   #15
Cgold
Rookie

Well that isnt that suprising, DW making a successful comeback would be difficult, but Cold Pizza is a joke and i trust half there "inside reports" as far as i can throw them.
Cgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #16
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

The woman announcer, I forgot her name, said that the TITANS were worried about Dominick Williams knee. I thought it was funny.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #17
Cgold
Rookie

They get texans and titans wrong a lot. Bugs me when they do that!
Cgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
The woman announcer, I forgot her name, said that the TITANS were worried about Dominick Williams knee. I thought it was funny.
Yeah, I got a chuckle from that.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #19
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonly View Post

You have a TV at work?
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #20
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgold View Post
They get texans and titans wrong a lot. Bugs me when they do that!
we need to write them and say Texans are different from Titans...the Texans don't suck..but the Titans do blow
TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read