Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-15-2007   #1
Ali4Real

Question NFL Mock Draft

Here is my 2007 NFL Mock Draft, feel free to comment and add to my list:

1. Oakland Raiders

JaMarcus Russell, Oakland needs to score some points on offense if they plan on winning games and they need a QB.

2. Detroit Lions

Joe Thomas, The Lions well hopefully keep Kitna and w/George Foster adding Thomas to their offensive line wouldn't hurt them.

3. Cleaveland Browns

Adrian Peterson, an explosive RB who can lead the Browns to a winning season if they can block for him.

4. Tampa Bay

Calvin Johnson, 6'5" 240-Lbs. a powerfull WR, well help out whoever is starting at QB.

5. Arizona Cardinals

Gaines Adams, I feel Gaines is slightly better than Jammal Anderson, he well help the Cards' on defense in pass rushing.

6. Washington Redskins

Alan Branch, a 330-Lbs. beast who can protect the LBs and get after the QB.

7. Minnesota Vikings

Adam Carrikker, the Vikings need another pass rusher and with Gaines Adams gone, Carrikker is another good DE to take. This means the Vikes' stick w/T. Jackson.

8. TEXANS!!!

LEVI BROWN, w/ Jordan Black we need to build a good line, look at the Jets when they got Mangold and Fergueson.

Old 03-15-2007   #2
real

Default Re: NFL Mock Draft

I hope we don't ignore Quinn and Landry to take Levi. That'd wouldn't be too good, IMO.
Old 03-15-2007   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Jordan Black? He's at best 2nd string.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007   #4
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Jordan Black? He's at best 2nd string.
So we should reach ?

I don't have a problem with taking Levi Brown as long as you trade down to get him. It's stupid to reach on a guy when you have a franchise type QB on the board that many teams will be willing to move up and get.

If you can't get a trade back, you take Quinn.
Old 03-15-2007   #5
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

calling brown a reach is ridiculous. top 10 talent.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007   #6
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't rate Brown a better talent than Quinn or Landry.

I don't claim to be a guru but he wouldn't be on my top ten board.

Could I see a team taking him in the top 10, yes that is different to saying he is a top 10 talent.
Old 03-15-2007   #7
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
calling brown a reach is ridiculous. top 10 talent.
ridiculous ?

Don't make me laugh.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read