Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-14-2007   #1
humbleone
Veteran

Default Hamlin to the Saints???

Just saw this on fox sports...looks like Hamlin could be heading to the Saints.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/140485

Ok with me if we end up with Landry, we will have the better of the two IMO.
humbleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007   #2
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hamlin to the Saints???

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleone View Post
Just saw this on fox sports...looks like Hamlin could be heading to the Saints.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/140485

Ok with me if we end up with Landry, we will have the better of the two IMO.
If thats true then it souex.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Seeing as how teh Saints signed Keviashen recently that would br to new starters as S for the Saints. They really are in a win now mode.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007   #4
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

That was written well over a week ago I believe. We did in fact bring in Hamlin, but we also brought in Deon Grant and Kaesviharn, and we haven't heard of any other developments on the Hamlin front since.

Seeing as though Grant signed for big money, and we got a pretty good deal on Kaes, I would venture to guess that Hamlin is asking for Grant-like money and we aren't going to pony up seeing as though we still have Harper (although recovering from an ACL tear).

I don't think it's any more likely he'll sign with us than with any other team he's met with this offseason.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read