Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-12-2007   #1
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default How about Weinke?

What do you say about Del Homme's backup Chris Weinke?

Carolina released him last week.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #2
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How about Weinke?

No he sucks
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

You and I are now mortal enemies for even suggesting this

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #4
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'd rather go with youth and have Kubiak at QB.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #5
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
You and I are now mortal enemies for even suggesting this
Well I was just trying to help the folks out that are desperate to get rid of Carr.

He is a veteran that could come in and compete for the starting job? He would lose, but he could compete.

However, someone will try to rationalize signing him. You watch.

Last edited by Pantherstang84; 03-12-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #6
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Well I was just trying to help the folks out that are desperate to get rid of Carr.

He is a veteran that could come in and compete for the starting job? He would lose, but he could compete.
Yeah...Ryan Leaf could come in and compete for a starting job as well. Doesn't mean we want him hear. Did Weinke lose something like 15 starts in a row. No thanks. There would be one plus side to it though. As much fun as we have with Carr's last name (ex. Our Carr is broken), if we got Weinke the jokes would be endless.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #7
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd rather we beg Warren Moon to make a comeback.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-12-2007   #8
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post

However, someone will try to rationalize signing him. You watch.
I'm desperate to get rid of carr, but weinke couldn't beat out rodney peete

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 03-12-2007   #9
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

What's Tony Banks up to these days? lol
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #10
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
What's Tony Banks up to these days? lol
HAHAHAHAHAH

rep comin your way
Old 03-12-2007   #11
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

No. Weinke was born when kubiak was in the 5th grade. He's only 10 years younger than Kubes.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Weinke sat behind Al Davis in pre-school and once went to Temple with Jesus.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007   #13
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Weinke sat behind Al Davis in pre-school and once went to Temple with Jesus.
HHAHAHAHAHAH rep comin your way to, funny thread
Old 03-12-2007   #14
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Weinke's Bible has an inscription on the cover

To My good friend chris

regards,
Jesus

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 03-12-2007   #15
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected

I would rather have Rattay, but if Sage, Quinn/ Kolb, Porter/ Van Pelt are our QBs I'm ok with that.
Old 03-13-2007   #16
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 73838 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was trying to find a link to an article (I think it was by TMQ or the sports guy) that argued that Weinke was the worst QB of all time, instead I came across this article. Its worth a look. It features Weinke, Plummer and Harrington but no Carr.

Who is the worst QB of all time??
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...rdpress/?p=138
Old 03-13-2007   #17
DenverBorn
Veteran

Can the mods please add "barf" to the choices of smilies?

The more that I wait, the more time that I waste
DenverBorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read