Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-10-2007   #1
neeko15
Rookie

Default Facilities Recognized

It finally looks as if our facilities at reliant stadium are being recognized. Jordan Black, Danny Clark and Ahman Green were really impressed at said amazing things about the stadium. I think this might start to swing our way if we can just get a ton of solid visits during free agency in the future.
neeko15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Facilities Recognized

i thought we've always been known for having some of the best facilities in the NFL... i remember reading a players poll and we had (i think) the third best visitors locker room in the nfl.
Old 03-10-2007   #3
MATRIX
Veteran

Yea, we did.

I belive they are trying to say the HOME locker rooms and overall facility for any potential Texan is like no other.
MATRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Free agents have been coming here since 2002 and talking about how great our facilities are and how the entire organization seems to be doing everything in a first class fashion. They rarely sign though and we remain firmly entrenched in last place year after year.

I'm not trying to be a "glass half empty" kind of fan but obviously there's something else that's missing here.
Old 03-10-2007   #5
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm not trying to be a "glass half empty" kind of fan but obviously there's something else that's missing here.
Not ever having a winning record might have something to do with it. When you have 31 other teams to choose from, facilities is not the only factor.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #6
MATRIX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Not ever having a winning record might have something to do with it. When you have 31 other teams to choose from, facilities is not the only factor.
And the fact that after the 2nd year...they saw Dom for what he was. A D-line or DC(not Carr) coach and not a head coach.

Why play for a moron who changes the game plan thurs. Now, it is different as we can see from players coming in and SIGNING.
MATRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I like our facilities for the most part too. However the players lounge is not what I thought it'd be. When we got to walk through at the "Meet the Texans" deal last year, It wasn't what I expected.

I guess I expected some big plush suede couches and plasma screens on the wall, and some sweet arcade games, gatorade fridge, etc. But from what i can remember it was just some normal kinda couches and normal tv's and like a 2 year old Madden arcade game. don't get me wrong it was nice...i guess i just expected hollywood treatment..lol.

The cafeteria was pretty cool, they have some big pictures of players...action shots taken during games..up on the wall. Those were cool to look at. but probably need to be replaced every few years, otherwise your players just see old pictures of guys that arent on the team anymore, and that wouldn't be very homey.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read