Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-10-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Some Titan fans getting a bit nervous

I was looking around a Titans board and found this interesting thread about the Texans. Looks like some of the TENNheads are getting closer to jumping ship.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...3&goto=newpost

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=26690

Last edited by Overalls; 03-10-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #2
freedoggy77
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to freedoggy77
Default Re: Some Titan fans getting a bit nervous

the titans have fans???
Old 03-10-2007   #3
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

The Titan fans need to let it go, Bud is never gonna die. I thought he would have been dead years ago before he moved my Oilers, no such luck.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #4
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27427 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedoggy77 View Post
the titans have fans???
No, but they do have a lot of VY fans.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #5
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
The Titan fans need to let it go, Bud is never gonna die. I thought he would have been dead years ago before he moved my Oilers, no such luck.
Amen.
Old 03-10-2007   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

As long as Bud can continue to afford to purchase third world children on the black market whose souls he swallows to prolong his own mummified existence then things will not change for that franchise.

What Tennessee needs is a hero who is brave enough to make the journey down here, venture into his crypt, and slay him like the monster he is.

I'm personally ashamed that nobody in Houston ever had the courage to do it (including myself). Yeah he eventually moved the team and ended our misery but that's like Frankenstein moving one valley over to terrorize the next town. You're relieved that it's no longer "your day in the barrell" but you still know something's wrong with the world so it's hard to be really happy about it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read