Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-09-2007   #1
Cruuuuuuuz
Veteran

Default I dreamt last night the Texans WON THE SUPERBOWL!

Hey...
you guys know how dreams are weird, so take it for what its worth, but this was no joke. It was REAL.
I dreamt last night the Texans WON the Superbowl. BUT they didnt just win...they dominated.
It was either this next year coming up or the year after that...

In my dream, I saw trophies on a mantel and I thought...wow Houston is pretty cool because we had the Astros go to the World Series a few years ago, We got those Rockets championships and now FINALLY...we win in football!

The NFL was pretty peeved about it because it was the lowest rated/watched Superbowl in all-time history...
and the craziest thing about the dream was that David Carr had some kind of amazing season and led us there...(which is crazy to me because in real life...I'd like to see Plummer/Sage or anybody else be QB)...

Anyway...just wanted to share that with yall...
I've never dreamt about the Texans before.....
Old 03-09-2007   #2
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I dreamt last night the Texans WON THE SUPERBOWL!

sounds like a helluva dream to me.

who'd we play?

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #3
Cruuuuuuuz
Veteran

man...good question...i really dont know...the nfc contender was weak...

Editted: I been thinking about the dream all day...and the only thing i can figure was that all these other teams made so many changes that they werent strong and we stayed the same...so we were...but thas my speculation of the dream..

Last edited by Cruuuuuuuz; 03-09-2007 at 11:18 PM.
Cruuuuuuuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruuuuuuuz View Post
man...good question...i really dont know...the nfc contender was weak...
must have been the saints.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I had a dream yesterday morning about getting an A on the test. Unfortunately I had the dream while I was accidently sleeping in and woke up 36 minutes before my test was supposed to start. (Woke up at 7:24, got ready in 7 minutes, hauled ass to apt complex's second bus stop and made it to class 10 minutes before 8)

Oh yea, the moral of this story? I got my grade back that afternoon and it was a 70.

To be fair though, in the dream it wasn't me taking the test. It was this guy I knew in HS that now goes to UT that has always had perfect grades. Maybe the dream was a warning that I was about to squeak by with a C and I needed to drag Ankit down from Austin to take it for me?

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #6
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey...
you guys know how dreams are weird, so take it for what its worth, but this was no joke. It was REAL.
I dreamt last night the Texans WON the Superbowl. BUT they didnt just win...they dominated.

In my dream, I saw trophies on a mantel and I thought...wow Houston is pretty cool because we had the Astros go to the World Series a few years ago, We got those Rockets championships and now FINALLY...we win in football!

The NFL was pretty peeved about it because it was the lowest rated/watched Superbowl in all-time history...
and the craziest thing about the dream was that David Carr had some kind of amazing season and led us there...(which is crazy to me because in real life...I'd like to see Plummer/Sage or anybody else be QB)...

Did you smoke some hippie lettuce before you fell asleep?...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #7
Jwwillis
All Pro

Quote:
Hey...

I have figued it out!

It was your brain trying to make closure with the original Casserly, "Five year plan." In your dream it WORKED! Hopefully you have found peace and can move on.
Jwwillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-10-2007   #8
Cruuuuuuuz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269 View Post
I had a dream yesterday morning about getting an A on the test. Unfortunately I had the dream while I was accidently sleeping in and woke up 36 minutes before my test was supposed to start. (Woke up at 7:24, got ready in 7 minutes, hauled ass to apt complex's second bus stop and made it to class 10 minutes before 8)

Oh yea, the moral of this story? I got my grade back that afternoon and it was a 70.

To be fair though, in the dream it wasn't me taking the test. It was this guy I knew in HS that now goes to UT that has always had perfect grades. Maybe the dream was a warning that I was about to squeak by with a C and I needed to drag Ankit down from Austin to take it for me?
No...it was one of those middle of the night dreams...i had a few other dreams...later in the night and yes..i overslept and was 10-12 minutes late for work...
Old 03-10-2007   #9
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow.......I'd pretty much be hammered if they won the superbowl. Yeah......really hammered.
BSofA04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #10
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

I've had a dream like that too, we won the SB by beating the Crygirls, and I was the MVP rushing for over 200 yards......
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #11
WaywardTexanFan
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to WaywardTexanFan Send a message via Yahoo to WaywardTexanFan

The Texans and the Girlz in the SB; thats a game I would luv to see.
WaywardTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #12
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardTexanFan View Post
The Texans and the Girlz in the SB; thats a game I would luv to see.
Wow, Texans vs Cowboys. That would be a sweet Superbowl.
Old 03-10-2007   #13
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

It could have happened in '92...damn Bills!
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #14
yourfavoritetexan42
Veteran

as steve tyler would say.... dream on...
Old 03-10-2007   #15
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny how this thread is here. In my dream, we somehow ended up with both Peterson AND Russell. Don't ask how, thats just how it was.
dtran04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #16
SamuraiSword
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 SamuraiSword is a Pro BowlerSamuraiSword is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hey...

Old 03-10-2007   #17
freedoggy77
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to freedoggy77

i just hope the Texans win a superbowl before I die
Old 03-10-2007   #18
WaywardTexanFan
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to WaywardTexanFan Send a message via Yahoo to WaywardTexanFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedoggy77 View Post
i just hope the Texans win a superbowl before I die
How old are you? If your under 65 you have a shot...
Old 03-26-2007   #19
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Hey...

I wish you hadn't have said anything about Carr now!!! lol. Maybe nobody signs Carr so we'll pick him back up as a fa for minimal money as our 3rd string and then he happens to play and dominate! but Schaub gets us there. lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read