Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-09-2007   #1
sportsguyla
Rookie

Default stokely? from the rams board

i was on the rams board (http://www.ramsrule.com/theoriginalh...ode=full&page=)

and someone said they were in HOUSTON and heard on the local radio that the texans are interested in stokely.

Did anyone hear this?
Im in socal so I need Houston locals to help out.
sportsguyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #2
texansfan1974
Veteran

Default Re: stokely? from the rams board

No I don' t think this is true. I have not heard that today, athough that would be awsome if it were true.
Old 03-09-2007   #3
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Seems like he would be a little bit of an upgrade at WR, I wouldn't mind getting him if we don't overpay him. I'd rather just see us draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Old 03-09-2007   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm guessing whoever signs him will get him relatively cheap, although the amount of money teams are making this year, he might not. He's been injury prone though. And his stats might be somewhat skewed since he had Dallas Clark, Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne to take pressure off him.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #5
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

He was injured to much for my liking. Get someone else.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #6
freedoggy77
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to freedoggy77

i heard he resigned with Indy...maybe I was wrong. but it would be sweet to get him
Old 03-09-2007   #7
sportsguyla
Rookie

if he comes cheap id be interested, especially since two times a yr hed be pumped vs the colts.

Last edited by sportsguyla; 03-09-2007 at 07:44 PM.
sportsguyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-09-2007   #8
K.D.
Veteran

I say pass on Stockley. Too injury prone and i don't think he is a legit #2 receiver. Remember fellas, Manning can make me and my infant son look like pro-bowlers in that offense. We are gonna take a wr somewhere in the draft, i'm kinda liking jacoby Jones frm Lane College.
K.D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read