Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-08-2007   #1
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titans lose Brown and Henry.... LenDale to start???

http://www.titansonline.com/news/new...php?PRKey=4652

Without a FA acquisition or use of the draft to find a new RB, the Titans may wind up having none other than LenDale White as their starter. I personally don't think he has what it takes to stay in the league long, his work ethic doesn't seem to great to me.

Thoughts?
Old 03-08-2007   #2
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans lose Brown and Henry.... LenDale to start???

if lendale does start i hope his sports bra holds up (comment regarding his weight gain at last yrs combine, for those that didn't get it)
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #3
Please_Evolve
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Please_Evolve is a Pro BowlerPlease_Evolve is a Pro Bowler

If i was a Titan fan i'd be nervous right now. But figuring Vince Young counts as a running back at times.... you got two on the roster.

With a good amount of Cap space and pressing needs one has to wonder what they're going to do. I'd expect Wistrom maybe to make a visit to Tennessee.

Drew Bennett is gone as well. Lendale white as the RB. Pacman Jones in hot water.

I bet Mcnair is pretty happy to be out of Titanland.
Old 03-09-2007   #4
TNTitan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
if lendale does start i hope his sports bra holds up (comment regarding his weight gain at last yrs combine, for those that didn't get it)

what? he was 20lbs uder his Rose Bowl weight all last year? Hope your elderly overpaid RB does well this year. Boy, what a way to prove you all made a mistake on not taking Bush last year. lol And Lendale will do just fine btw
TNTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I agree with TNT Titan... Lendale looked good last year(in shape)... & better than he did at USC. He showed a few flashes, but you've got to wonder how often he got to work with the first team.

He hit the hole faster than any of our backs, I'll say that for him.

I mean, I know this is Titan Hater Country, but Travis Henry will disappear in a few years. Chris Brown will be forgotten soon. These guys are never was(es) for whatever reason, & I agree with the Titans decision not to waste a dime on them, when RB is the easiest position to replace.
Old 03-09-2007   #6
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He hit the hole faster than any of our backs, I'll say that for him.
Yea.... the donut holes!

Ten bucks says LenDale doesn't start 8 games.

Twenty bucks says the Texans sweep the Tacks.
Old 03-09-2007   #7
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

maybe they wanna see if they can get marshawn lynch......
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-09-2007   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Yea.... the donut holes!

I'm not saying he's going to start any games... But Chris Brown & Travis Henry would be lucky to make it through '07 healthy.

and I don't have ten bucks...
Old 03-09-2007   #9
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTitan View Post
what? he was 20lbs uder his Rose Bowl weight all last year? Hope your elderly overpaid RB does well this year. Boy, what a way to prove you all made a mistake on not taking Bush last year. lol And Lendale will do just fine btw
Ya your younger version of Ron Dayne looked real good last year. Hope he keeps up the good work.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #10
torontooilfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 torontooilfan was voted MVPtorontooilfan was voted MVPtorontooilfan was voted MVP

Quote:
Yea.... the donut holes!

I'll take you up on that wager on the sweep.

Old 03-09-2007   #11
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontooilfan View Post
I'll take you up on that wager on the sweep.

You're on. I accept PayPal or check. Payable as soon as LaRon Landry breaks Vince Youngs leg.
Old 03-09-2007   #12
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope y'all are able to get Lendale off the couch this offseason, but if he heard about this beer tossin' fridge I doubt that'll happen. He's probably got himself the upgraded model that can toss cheeseburgers straight into his mouth. I also don't see how the signing of Green has anything to do with not taking a glorified slot receiver, anyway.
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #13
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

Quote:
You're on. I accept PayPal or check. Payable as soon as LaRon Landry breaks Vince Youngs leg.
WOW!That was a classy statement.

Last edited by El Amigo Invisible; 03-09-2007 at 12:27 PM.
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #14
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Amigo Invisible View Post
WOW! You show a great deal of class ma'am.
I thought that was classy. If it were me I would say something like, "I hope Landry breaks VY's leg, rips it off, and then go up in the stands and slaps VY's mom with his sons bloody stump."

But thats what I would say, so I guess its a good thing I didn't say it.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #15
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

I'm very proud of ya! That's very nice.
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #16
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yes i am LOLing.. thats why i brought back this thread. Lendale on his part did fine though. Heart and sould of that spectacular Thumbtack offense IMO
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
yes i am LOLing.. thats why i brought back this thread. Lendale on his part did fine though. Heart and sould of that spectacular Thumbtack offense IMO
Pretty sure we haven't seen TNTinnbred in these parts since those comments were made....
Old 02-15-2008   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Watch what you say about Bush or he will bring thug justice upon you.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Watch what you say about Bush or he will bring thug justice upon you.
Who's his soljas??? "Fat Albert" Haynesworth and Pac???
Old 02-15-2008   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Who's his soljas??? "Fat Albert" Haynesworth and Pac???
It was probably that goon that taunted T Green after he caused a career ending injury.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read