Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-07-2007   #1
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Broncos sign Ramsey

"FOX 26 Sports has learned free agent quarterback Patrick Ramsey has agreed to terms on a two year deal with the Denver Broncos."

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=6.1.1
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #2
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos sign Ramsey

I hope he got alot more money than the Texans were willing to give him. He has no sniff at playing unless Cutler goes down.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35118 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Does this mean Harrington gets to pay us a visit?....
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope not.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Trent Green's out there now, isn't he?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #6
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35118 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

No to Green. He'd get killed here...
Old 03-07-2007   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow...so that leaves Harrington and Green?

Does this mean that Carr is more likely to still be on the team battling Sage?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-07-2007   #8
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

I thought he wanted to compete for a starting job. He has no chance of starting for the Broncos.
Old 03-07-2007   #9
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
No to Green. He'd get killed here...
so what.

If he signed that would be enough. That's an automatic change in starting QBs without the kangaroo court of an open competition. Then if he gets hurt, we can limp the rest of the way with Rosenfels.

2008 hot topic - how to advance in the playoffs and who will we most likely face?
Old 03-07-2007   #10
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
I thought he wanted to compete for a starting job. He has no chance of starting for the Broncos.
he had no chance of starting here either... that's just me saying it though.
Old 03-07-2007   #11
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSisters View Post
he had no chance of starting here either... that's just me saying it though.

Maybe, but at least he'd be competing with Sage and (probably) a rookie. With the Broncos, Jay Cutler is the undisputed starter - no training camp competition whatsoever at the QB position.
Old 03-07-2007   #12
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
so what.

If he signed that would be enough. That's an automatic change in starting QBs without the kangaroo court of an open competition. Then if he gets hurt, we can limp the rest of the way with Rosenfels.

2008 hot topic - how to advance in the playoffs and who will we most likely face?
Well, putting it like that....
Houston does have some of the best hospitals in the world....
Old 03-07-2007   #13
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
Maybe, but at least he'd be competing with Sage and (probably) a rookie. With the Broncos, Jay Cutler is the undisputed starter - no training camp competition whatsoever at the QB position.
when I look at it from his viewpoint:
Denver is one injury away from starting and then starting in the playoffs
Houston is two and then playing for .500.

Without adding in whether or not competition would actually be open or what he really thought he could do.

Last edited by TwinSisters; 03-07-2007 at 07:39 PM.
TwinSisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #14
Tulip
Hall of Fame

It's up on espn.com now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2791258
Old 03-07-2007   #15
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

We dodged a bullet.
El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #16
Buckle
Veteran

Broncos | Team signs Ramsey
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:21:24 -0800

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Denver Broncos have signed unrestricted free-agent QB Patrick Ramsey (Jets) to a two-year contract worth approximately $5 million, with about $1.5 million in guarantees.
Buckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #17
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Carolina desperately needs another quarterback.
Old 03-07-2007   #18
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Brooks and Bledsoe
Old 03-07-2007   #19
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Brooks and Bledsoe
no to either of those.

I think we are all too picky.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #20
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513 View Post
no to either of those.

I think we are all too picky.
I meant for Carolina.

EDIT:
Or unless you meant that too. Then ok, I am not sure I blame you.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read