Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-07-2007   #1
[[Gary Kubiak]]

Default Have we reach the "point of no return"

Can DC still QB this team? With all the trade talks, the suposedly "team view" expressed by Dunta Robinson, Patrick Ramsey and the Anti Carr fan base...... Can Kubiak turn around and let Carr captain this ship? What do you guys think?
IMHO, No chance....... I am very worried though with the actions weve taken in FA so far.
I've seen Patrick play and he is simply horrid. I'd take Sage over him.

BQ better be our #1.

As for Carr, he will be traded to a much more ideal situation than Houston. Lets hope. We've heard everybody's opinion about this situation, from his team mates, the coaches, the media and the fans. Well everybody, but David.

Sad situation......... I hope the FO stops trying to be so greedy and try to get a 3rd rounder for Carr as he does carry a large contract. Just take a 5th or a 6th and get it over with.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read