Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-06-2007   #1
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default William Henderson could be released...

...from the Packers...if the Texans lose Leach, he's gonna come here, I know it.

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=6188286
Old 03-06-2007   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: William Henderson could be released...

Would'nt surprise me either....I really do hope we keep Leach...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #3
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Leach seems like a younger Henderson so I hope they make the right decision and keep the younger one
Old 03-06-2007   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84758 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Why don't we have leach inked yet? Didn't he prove himself last year, I know Dayne was running well behind the holes he was opening up. If this team is serious about keeping young talent with a vision on the future you would think Leach would already be signed, not a 36 year old FB

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #5
bATXle red
Rookie

Leach signed a RFA tender, but right now every other team has a chance to sign him, if no one is interested the Texans will get him. If someone gives him an offer though, the Texans can match the deal. Unless there is a crazy offer for him i think the Texans will match it.

Last edited by bATXle red; 03-07-2007 at 01:57 AM.
bATXle red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #6
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Good fullbacks are hard to find. Since most fullbacks start out as halfbacks, the transition can be tough. Its not a very glamorous position anymore.
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read