Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-19-2004   #1
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08
Default Vote for Carr, Andre, C. Stanley, K. Brown!!

NFL.com Pro Bowl Ballot
Old 10-19-2004   #2
Titanico

Sorry..I can't! :woot

It's against my "religion"
Old 10-19-2004   #3
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Dont forget Tony Hollings!!!

JUST KIDDING. I dont know who makes these lists, but someone has to look over them before they publish them because I can vote for a team that consist of Jay Fiedler, Tony Hollings and Reggie Williams as my big three...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004   #4
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Looks like your Titanic ship is sinking!

Sorry, I'll behave. He deserved it.
Old 10-19-2004   #5
Titanico

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTexans08
Looks like your Titanic ship is sinking!

Sorry, I'll behave. He deserved it.
Ah.....when the Tiatns ship sunk?

As far as I am concerned, we already had a 1-4 season..and we went into play-offs....so right now we are 2-4....who told you that it's over for us?

we are the TITANS, you know?
Old 10-19-2004   #6
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Don't forget Dunta. The way players are voted for stats (like Ints) he has a shot the way I see it.

Same with Coleman. And make sure Sharper doesn't get the shaft this year!

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004   #7
clandestin
Veteran

Be sure to click on 'vote for more positions' and give Sharper his due credit.
Sponsored links
Old 10-19-2004   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Yeah vote for Sharper, Wong, and don't forget to vote Simmons as a Special Teamer.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004   #9
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63
Default Pro Bowl balloting up....

Pro Bowl

Lets get some of our guys in there this year!
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004   #10
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanico
who told you that it's over for us?

we are the TITANS, you know?

Sorry, man....call it what you want, but they'll always be the OILERS. Which means a tradition of doing less with more is now being reborn in Nashville. (Nice city, by the way.) Rebuilding is at hand for the Oilers, which means the ugly, gnarled hand of Butt Adams is about to swat down your dreams for years to come.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004   #11
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Man, I think it's way to early for the voting to start. They should atleast wait till Thanksgiving. But whatever I'll vote

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004   #12
Rosusu
All Pro

Just voted for all the texans! I am still in shock that Coleman didnt make it last year!
Old 10-19-2004   #13
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Don't forget Dunta.
I don't know about Pro-Bowl, but he should definitely be getting some serious DROY consideration.

With 3 interceptions he is tied for first in the NFL.
9 passes defensed is good for third best in the NFL.
27 tackles is good for the top 25% among CB starters in the NFL.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #14
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe you can vote once per day or so, so its never too early to cast your vote!
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #15
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Here is a crazy idea!!!

Lets let the season play out before voting? Our All-Star game is post season, not mid season, we have no reason for midseason voting. It's so freaking stupid.

This is how players like Tomlinson get snubbed. Or Players like Ruben Brown keep making it. IN the early going people just vote for a few stars and the rest is name recognition or homerism.

Alot of that **** would go away if they did the probowl to start week 17 and up until before the wildcard.
Old 10-20-2004   #16
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel the same way. yet most of america doesn't.. to me voting this early is like the BCS poll..so I fight fire with fire .. I vote early
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #17
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

put it this way.. if we went 1-15 id still be voting for all my favorite Texans .. so early or late.. i dont really care.. though if i had the choice id prefer late, since we would get more recognition later in the season and are more likely to get voted in.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #18
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Fan voting NFL.com must not count for much. They overlooked Jamie Sharper last year.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #19
CrumplerFan
Rookie

Later voting would be nice, but it is like it is.

Vote for the Players who deserve it will make it also, i think.

And Carr, AJ and Dunta and Sharpe as well get my vote this week for sure.
CrumplerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004   #20
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
Yeah vote for Sharper, Wong, and don't forget to vote Simmons as a Special Teamer.
Especially Simmons (the big hit machine).
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read