Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-06-2007   #1
marv800
Veteran

Rep Power: 13 marv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden covermarv800 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Texans will win the superbowl in '09

All this BS about Jake retiring.. pfftt...Jake Plummer will retire while wearing a Houston Texans jersey on February 1, 2009 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa while he hoists a Vince Lombardi trophy in the air.

+=
marv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #2
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80
Default Re: Texans will win the superbowl in '09

And flames are coming at you in 3....2....1....
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #3
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What is the point of this thread?
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #4
Sco-tai
Veteran

...all while you're watching the game from your private jet with Scarlet Johannson at your side, drinking Dom and smoking a Cuban cigar......

(we are doing an alcohol & drug-induced dream-sequence here, right!?!?! )

Old 03-06-2007   #5
El Amigo Invisible
All Pro

El Amigo Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #6
MATRIX
Veteran

Could happen...any given team can always win.

That said, unless you say 2010...I don't see it. Playoffs, yea but the SB...no
MATRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #7
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATRIX View Post
Could happen...any given team can always win.

That said, unless you say 2010...I don't see it. Playoffs, yea but the SB...no
Tim Tebow in 2010!! woohoo!!!
Old 03-06-2007   #8
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco-tai View Post
...all while you're watching the game from your private jet with Scarlet Johannson at your side, drinking Dom and smoking a Cuban cigar......

isnt that a day in the life of Derek Jeter.....
Old 03-06-2007   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure about Super Bowl projections...I'd just be glad to having a winning season sometime in the near future!
Old 03-06-2007   #10
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Not sure about Super Bowl projections...I'd just be glad to having a winning season sometime in the near future!
We could have been 10-6 last year...coulda, woulda, shoulda i know. But, I can honestly see us making the playoffs next season.
Old 03-06-2007   #11
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco-tai View Post

Hey, if it's a fantasy I doubt she'd be "at his side"!
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #12
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, and i'm gonna marry Shakira next year.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #13
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Yeah, and i'm gonna marry Shakira next year.
Why? Shakira's butt ugly.
Old 03-06-2007   #14
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy_Chris View Post
Butt Ugly? Dude, what are you looking at. The girl is hot. I'm not the only who thinks it. I guess to each his own.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #15
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Get Beyonce.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #16
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Butt Ugly? Dude, what are you looking at. The girl is hot. I'm not the only who thinks it. I guess to each his own.
I guess so.
Old 03-06-2007   #17
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Get Beyonce.
I'd prefer Scarlett Johansson. But the Texans should make the playoffs next year IF they can cut down on the stupid ***, junior high mistakes.
Old 03-06-2007   #18
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

++=
What else would "Jake" want?
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #19
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd prefer Scarlett Johansson. But the Texans should make the playoffs next year IF they can cut down on the stupid ***, junior high mistakes.
you made me laugh when you brought up shakira in that ramsey thread.

She was really hot in "The Island" ..anybody see it? it flopped at the theatre i think but i actually liked it..it was on hbo yesterday.

The superbowl is in tampa that year? I'd try my hardest to get tickets so i could watch it with my wife....Keira Knightley, we watch all the texans games together...
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #20
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
you made me laugh when you brought up shakira in that ramsey thread.

She was really hot in "The Island" ..anybody see it? it flopped at the theatre i think but i actually liked it..it was on hbo yesterday.

The superbowl is in tampa that year? I'd try my hardest to get tickets so i could watch it with my wife....Keira Knightley, we watch all the texans games together...

I'd go watch the SB if it was in El Segundo or Mexico City. I'd just be sure to pack my bug spray.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read