Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-06-2007   #1
energyo
Rookie

Default Stallworth meets with Patriots

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

Patriots are gunna be scary next season.

Stallworth might be signing with the patriots.

Last edited by energyo; 03-06-2007 at 06:53 PM.
energyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stallworth signs with Patriots

And once again Tom Brady will amke somebody look way better then they really are.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #3
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans didn't even take a look. What is the contract deal?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #4
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Isn't he also going to have to serve a 4 game suspension for some substance or another?
Old 03-06-2007   #5
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
Isn't he also going to have to serve a 4 game suspension for some substance or another?
I don't think so, but he is currently in the substance abuse program.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #6
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

first off, he was just GIVEN an offer, he didn't sign with them yet. and he's not gonna be serving any suspensions... he apparently was a first-time violator of the substance abuse policy, and i think the first strike is mandatory attendance of a substance abuse program that's SUPPOSED to stay confidential.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #7
amazingandre
All Pro

ya he will meet with like 3 other teams and make a decision on friday....texans werent one that was said to be interested in him.....via nfl ta
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-06-2007   #8
energyo
Rookie

whoops lol
thought he signed.
Was reading a little to quick, cooking at same time lol.
Sry.
Once I find out how to edit I will lol.
Old 03-06-2007   #9
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by energyo View Post
whoops lol
thought he signed.
Was reading a little to quick, cooking at same time lol.
Sry.
Once I find out how to edit I will lol.
i think you push the 'edit' button. lol.
Old 03-06-2007   #10
amazingandre
All Pro

weds. he meets with titans and thurs. he meets with doplhins and fri he will make a decision. i pray he doesnt go to the titans......
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #11
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingandre View Post
weds. he meets with titans and thurs. he meets with doplhins and fri he will make a decision. i pray he doesnt go to the titans......
I agree there...I don't want him trying to do his best impersonation of Lee Evans twice a year.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #12
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

Patriots are gunna be scary next season.
Why? The guy never plays more than 8 games a year. He's always hurt.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #13
energyo
Rookie

1)Adalius Thomas or however you spell his name will probably improve their defense.
2)Patriots are good every year.
3) I dunno, I just seem them doing pretty well next season.
Old 03-06-2007   #14
energyo
Rookie

omg, i feel stupid. How do I edit the thread title.
The edit button only edits my post.

Lol, damnit he should just sign with the patriots now so I dont have to edit this...
Old 03-06-2007   #15
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

he could be decent...i'm not scared of him though.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #16
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
he could be decent...i'm not scared of him though.
I guess they don't want Moss anymore. Are the Packers still in the hunt?
Old 03-06-2007   #17
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
omg, i feel stupid. How do I edit the thread title.
The edit button only edits my post.

Lol, damnit he should just sign with the patriots now so I dont have to edit this...
Will take care of it for you...
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #18
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stallworth meets with Patriots

Pats are quitely picking up good free-agents. I think they are going to be a force to be reckoned with next season.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #19
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stallworth meets with Patriots

actually it looks like miami is going to sign him. i have no clue why.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #20
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Why? The guy never plays more than 8 games a year. He's always hurt.
Correct, other than the 12 games he played in last year, and the 16 he played in in 2005...

oh, and the 16 he played in in 2004...

Other than those three seasons, I'd say you were spot on...

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302227

Oh, I almost for got the 11 games he played in 2003, and the 13 he played in 2002, but I don't think we should let a little thing like THE FACTS stand in the way of a good discussion...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read