Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-06-2007   #1
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Default I have a feeling...

Reports are that Simeon Rice may be released by the Bucs sometime before the start of the season. Do you think the Texans would be wise to pick him up?

I personally think this would be an excellent signing and he would be a perfect fit opposite Mario Williams...not to mention a welcome addition to a defensive line that, quite frankly, needs help. It also doesn't hurt that his former D-Line coach Jethro Franklin is now with Houston.
Old 03-06-2007   #2
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I have a feeling...

If he doesn't want too much.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #3
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy_Chris View Post
Reports are that Simeon Rice may be released by the Bucs sometime before the start of the season. Do you think the Texans would be wise to pick him up?

I personally think this would be an excellent signing and he would be a perfect fit opposite Mario Williams...not to mention a welcome addition to a defensive line that, quite frankly, needs help. It also doesn't hurt that his former D-Line coach Jethro Franklin is now with Houston.
i'd rather draft a d-lineman than pick up rice. i wont be against the move but not one to run and jump on. everything would be up to how much he wants.
Old 03-06-2007   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

he'll be released, i'm convinced of it. it'd be a good pickup for anyone. although he's one of those weird guys i could see pulling an early retirement.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read