Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-06-2007   #1
ib4texans
Veteran

Default Vonta Leach: Has he been signed yet?

If he hasn't already been signed, what the hell are they waiting for? When this man played,holes were made. Let Cooke go and do everything you can to keep Leech. He has the makings to be on par with Lorenzo Neal.

Last edited by ib4texans; 03-06-2007 at 02:04 PM.
ib4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vonta Leeche:Has he been signed yet?

He is a RFA, the Texans get to match any offers so I think he sees his market value and then we match it. So I would think Leach is just shopping himself around to push his value up.

I expect him not to be allowed to leave because he was a big asset for the Texans last year.
Old 03-06-2007   #3
mike230765
Rookie

He just has a good full back name! we can't let him go.
mike230765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #4
ib4texans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike230765 View Post
He just has a good full back name! we can't let him go.

Yeah, I posted in another thread that this combo "V. Leech,A. Green and R. Dayne equals pain!
Old 03-06-2007   #5
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib4texans View Post
Yeah, I posted in another thread that this combo "V. Leech,A. Green and R. Dayne equals pain!
I've been on Vac. for a week was'nt Dayne released? Or did we resign him?
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #6
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry View Post
I've been on Vac. for a week was'nt Dayne released? Or did we resign him?
He is an UFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.

Last edited by PapaL; 03-06-2007 at 07:36 PM.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #7
Navy_Chris
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
He is an UFA
Dayne and Leach should both be back in 07. Vonta Leach is an awesome name for a fullback, don't you think?
Old 03-06-2007   #8
ib4texans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy_Chris View Post
Dayne and Leach should both be back in 07. Vonta Leach is an awesome name for a fullback, don't you think?
Very much so!
Old 03-06-2007   #9
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Except for the Dayne part, yes Leach should be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #10
TexansSB07
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexansSB07 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Except for the Dayne part, yes Leach should be back.
Dayne will be back unless some team wants an insurance policy, he did good for us but then when he came to league so much hype and expectaton which most feel he failed to live up to (just like RB.....LOL)
TexansSB07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #11
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vonta Leach: Has he been signed yet?

I do want to keep Dayne, but I'm even more concerned about Leach. We do need him here.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007   #12
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Dayne and Green could make a nice 1 to punch. Hopefully we get Leach back and get a stable backfield for once.
Old 03-07-2007   #13
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

yeah we saw that after cook went down with an injury...personally i don't like it when teams try too hard to find a FB who can do everything...FB is a non-glory position...they are simply put a lighter version of a pulling guard...leach fits that role so well since he is able to make a few catches and runs...keep him

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read