Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-06-2007   #1
common_fan
Rookie

Default What if...

I remember Ryan Dinwiddie from Boise State being way better than Carr and Zabransky. Didn't he hold the passer rating until it being broken previously by Brennan from Hawaii. We should sign him. Or not. (This came to me out of no where)
common_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #2
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What if...

probably should've stayed in nowhere.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #3
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I believe Shaun King held the passer rating record before Brennan topped it.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah, and michael vick holds the freshman passer rating in college. not a very telling statistic.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #5
common_fan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan View Post
I believe Shaun King held the passer rating record before Brennan topped it.
I wasn't talking about single season. I was talking about career. He had a rating of 168.9. Shaun King had a single season high of 183.3 and now Brennan holds it at 186.0 for single season. Michael Vick was in at 180.4 his freshman season. But yeah, this topic just came into my head because I was reading about Zabransky and the NCAA cover.
common_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read