Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-05-2007   #1
autch14
Rookie

Default Madden 08 cover athlete

I heard it could be Peyton Manning. This is great if it's true because of the madden curse. If peyton gets hurt maybe we can make a push for the division if we keep improving.
autch14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #2
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Madden 08 cover athlete

Time for Peyton's career to end!!
Old 03-05-2007   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Im pretty sure its going to be Ladainian Tomlinson...
Although it would'nt surprise me if Tony Romo somehow got it. Madden has an extreme mancrush on Romo. Just crown him already John!...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #4
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Im pretty sure its going to be Ladainian Tomlinson...
Although it would'nt surprise me if Tony Romo somehow got it. Madden has an extreme mancrush on Romo. Just crown him already John!...
LT has always seemed to be the type of player to shy from the limelight. He was the one who was more pleased with the NFL man of the year award than the MVP. I would be surprised if he accepted an offer to be on Madden.
Old 03-05-2007   #5
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

oh man don't say hurt. I hope it is peyton on the cover. But if that's the case i can't see us taking it next season...i'd love for us to but i could see the titans doing it before us. where have they been during FA??..so maybe not.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #6
autch14
Rookie

i went to the cowboys message board and it had a thread for the cover of madden and when i opened it, it had romo sitting on his butt after he mishandled that snap in the playoffs. Then the guy said romo and the cowboys suck, it was hilarious to me.
Old 03-05-2007   #7
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
LT has always seemed to be the type of player to shy from the limelight. He was the one who was more pleased with the NFL man of the year award than the MVP. I would be surprised if he accepted an offer to be on Madden.
Agreed. Besides, he is probably full aware of the Madden curse. Peyton has thrown his face all over the media so he should have no problem accepting the Madden cover.
Old 03-05-2007   #8
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by autch14 View Post
i went to the cowboys message board and it had a thread for the cover of madden and when i opened it, it had romo sitting on his butt after he mishandled that snap in the playoffs. Then the guy said romo and the cowboys suck, it was hilarious to me.
Is it a picture of Romo sitting there, on the Madden cover?? If so, I would love to have it. Can I get a link?
Old 03-05-2007   #9
Stros5Texans80
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Stros5Texans80 Send a message via Yahoo to Stros5Texans80

Yea I saw that too. Let me look on another forum and find it!

Here it is!

Last edited by Stros5Texans80; 03-05-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: FOUND IT!
Stros5Texans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #10
autch14
Rookie

Old 03-05-2007   #11
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stros5Texans80 View Post
Yea I saw that too. Let me look on another forum and find it!

Here it is!

I love it!!! There are so many Cowgirl fans in my dorm, I am definitely going to print this out and put it on the door!!!

I may add "OWNED" to the cover.
Old 03-05-2007   #12
autch14
Rookie

thats not the one i saw how can i put a picture on here cause i found it i just need to put it in the reply box.
Old 03-05-2007   #13
autch14
Rookie

http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/thread/435615.aspx there we go just click the link i think it will pop up
Old 03-05-2007   #14
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I love it!!! There are so many Cowgirl fans in my dorm, I am definitely going to print this out and put it on the door!!!

I may add "OWNED" to the cover.
Yo, that is funny...
Old 03-05-2007   #15
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by autch14 View Post
http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/thread/435615.aspx there we go just click the link i think it will pop up

LOL!!!
Old 03-05-2007   #16
autch14
Rookie

i almost fell out of my seat when i saw that i laughed so hard
Old 03-05-2007   #17
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe they can put David Carr on the cover. He's been bad for 5 years now, so maybe it can be used in reverse as well. Carr on the cover and he has a Pro-Bowl year. Heck, put him on Sports Illustrated too just to see what would happen.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007   #18
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

uh i love it...gotta have this pic for a week or so...
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #19
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

white guys don't make the cover, so no manning. tomlinson is the most obvious choice. then again, they had a RB on there last year. my darkhorse is Chad Johnson.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007   #20
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I nominate VY for the cover!
BSofA04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read